LOOK THIS FUCK CHEATER ''CEASAR''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceasar is also the biggest cheat on PC too.

The amount of time he spends cheating must be incredible, therefore he obviously has NOTHING going on in his life.

This guy literally spends ALL DAY "playing" this way.....

Don't waste your time getting upset about it. He needs to do this to make himself feel good, it must be ALL he has in his life.

What concerns me more is this video. Seriously, it's out of order.

Why do we play PES? You play online and you get Caesar, you play offline and you get that. Seabass needs deep-frying.

I don't play online so I'm never heard of this Ceasar guy. Can someone fill me in on him?

WATCH THIS VIDEO...ITS INCREDIBLE....IM SAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04PWWONsmNw

How the HELL does he do that.

He does this all day. :shock: What an arsehole.

But as Ceaser says "If your not cheating, your not trying". :lol:

Jack Bauer said:
What concerns me more is this video. Seriously, it's out of order.

Why do we play PES? You play online and you get Caesar, you play offline and you get that. Seabass needs deep-frying.

I've seen it all now. :lmao:

Looked like a fine exhibition of the Catenaccio system. And Ceasar even had the decency to say "good game" after the match :D.

Seems to me the guy who couldn't get the ball should have disconnected.

having the ball, passing within defenders isn't cheating. you are allowed to do that in football; it's not fun but he has the right to do so.

the guy chasing the ball should've used the square button apply pressure move to the man with the ball, then use the human controlled player to intercept.

Or he should've started breaking legs.

As has been mentioned apart from the freakish goal he didn't do anything illegal.
What he did do however is make himself look like a complete "see you next tuesday".

Have a look at evo-league, people are fair on there and no cheaters allowed.

On the subject of freaky physics In PES 5 I saw the ball change trajectory to land safely in the keepers hands when it was sailing into the top corner!

Didn't piss me off at all....... Sold the game two weeks later tho :(

Last edited:
Haha, what a fucking loser, why even bother to play online when you do this shit? Where's the fun? Hahaha, some people, so INCREDIBLY dumb and bored it amazes even me.

Interesting to note the 2 minute gap in game time between the kick off interruptions and the goal being scored after 47 mins "somehow"... the first part of the video implies interruption > goal, but that doesn't actually happen immediately, there's a break in the game time so there's been an edit.

As for the defending, well, lame but within the rules of the game and there are plenty of tactics which could counter that. Try doing "pass along the back four" with 4 people up front pressing the ball, for a start.

If Konami have some balls, they should ban his IP from online play. I really wonder how this guy can have fun at all like this. And that was on PS2, really worrying.

As for the second video, fortunately something similar never happened to me. But it´s really upsetting, of course.

Interesting to note the 2 minute gap in game time between the kick off interruptions and the goal being scored after 47 mins "somehow"... the first part of the video implies interruption > goal, but that doesn't actually happen immediately, there's a break in the game time so there's been an edit.

As for the defending, well, lame but within the rules of the game and there are plenty of tactics which could counter that. Try doing "pass along the back four" with 4 people up front pressing the ball, for a start.

Although you are right in that you can counter this by changing formation, whacking up your attack settings, use the pressure tactic and call for assistance button etc, unless you are experienced and have these tactics ready to use with L2, most people would have to pause the game to change their system which you obviously can't do in online mode until the ball goes out of play.

I was playing a guy the other day and he was doing this (may have even been this dude); I knew how to counter it but could enact any tactics because I couldn't get the ball off him.

I now use tactics on the fly, but if someone starts trying to waste time in this manner, I also find it useful to run your striker beyond their last defender and you'll find he'll think twice about passing it about at the back. If worse comes to worst, you may have to bring your entire team up to tempt him to go for it and thus increase your chance of getting the ball back.

I'll admit that when I am in front against a better opponent I pass it about a lot to wind down the clock but I do it in the last third. It is just as easy to do (if you use the map) and you can't really be critised for it.

it's an incredibly cheap tactic to just play it around the back. Fair enough if you want to wind the clock down and retain possession, but at the end of the day this IS a simulation and a game, it's not the world cup final. The object of a game is to have fun, or perhaps I'm mistaken.

The video maker is the bigger idiot for playing out the full 90 mins though, he should have just quit and not give the chap the satisfaction

I have play with some sheaters, and i have a list of some of that scum, if you whant i can put the list in this forum.

I heard some notices that confirm in ps3 sistem it´s practicaly impossible to do that, the console detects the bad conection and turn of the conection.

I hope this is true, it´s impossible playing like this.

You know that Simpsons episode where Homer sees a TV programme and says "that guy is sick" even though it's about Groundskeeper Willie, who saved him? And he says "but listen to the music!"?

Just had that there. Man, that intro had some effect. I hate this guy already and I've not even watched it yet.

Wow, bastard. Can't even spell Caesar. Obviously the defensive possession play isn't cheating as such, but it makes you wonder why you'd bother playing.

So what happened with the goal? Was that a hack or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom