Looking for you BAL character for a simulated league

Trevi

Motobaka
23 November 2014
México
Hello, I know you had that knee injury that stopped es your career dead in its tracks. Not to worry I’ll give a chance to shine.

I’m going to create a simulated league with simulated teams and simulated players.

I’m looking for 180 players to fill the simulated teams. So if you made your BAL character in your image and want to see how well it does in a simulated career please help me out.

You don’t have to do much I just need the screenshots or a video to be able to create you. Not the stats. Just physical attribute and the way you character is dressed and moves.

If you tell me the position and style of play I’ll create a BAL player in order to generate the playing stats. Your character will then become a free agent and you might end up playing for one of the team owners.

I’m planning on making the characters grow a year each season and have their stats progress depending on the score you get each game.

Any help on gathering BAL characters is appreciated.

Interested in a Belgian CDM, a Belgian winger or a Portuguese CF perhaps?
These are the three I use usually if I have a BAL campaign (some of the ones that follow me from a game to the other, be it FIFA or PES, season after season).

Thanks, we already have more than 170 avatars ready to start the league. Positions are available for center defenders a goalie a defensive midfielder and defensive backs.
I think one of the ones you mentioned is a defensive midfielder.

Hi bro, I'd like to convert my PES 2011 character into PES 2021, if you give me a few hours I can send you the info. He is a Nigerian Central Defender.

Let me know if a spot is still open, and if you need the character converted into PES 2021.

Thanks, we already have more than 170 avatars ready to start the league. Positions are available for center defenders a goalie a defensive midfielder and defensive backs.
I think one of the ones you mentioned is a defensive midfielder.
Belgian CDM it is, then.
Soon you'll meet Mr. Carl De Smet. 😉

Ladies and gentlemen, meet MR. Carl De Smet from Brugge (who's got an upgrade and is now leading Borussia Dortmund to glory yet another 2nd place finish behind FC Bayern):

W3btAiE.png
aV6PXiP.png

xbnTnU7.png

Ignore the registered position and the weak foot/consistency stats... Should you need more info, let me know.

Carl De Smet will be playing for Strawberry Fields FC
and Peter Ogbepe for Aimar Games FC

Thanks for the help. We are now only missing:
8.png

I'll try and create another couple of players for you if you want.

Meanwhile I'll add soon a couple of info on De Smet (like boots and such which I don't think I posted yet).

Thanks, boots are all black for everyone untill they earn a chance to change them. We are almost about to start. If you want to follow the adventures of your avatar please check Liga Tsuru out on Twitter and YoutTube

Back
Top Bottom