LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

looked like he shot himself in the arm/shoulder mate. I reckon that way 'Henry' can escape and take the blame for the shootings/murders.

2006_04_11_LostHenryGale.jpg

db

Yep, defo the shoulder Hutch.

You could be right DB, but not sure why The Others would want rid of Ana-Lucia, unless because they couldn't convert her. If I followed the Locke/Gale conversation.

Off-Topic: DB, that is the worst avatar yet mate, is that a man????

FD

I'm with FD, dnb has a very dubious pic of her and that second pic TG dont help your argument. ;)

:mrgreen: LOL............

Have to admit that was a cert for one of them man or woman quiz pictures. :mrgreen:

As for Lost, found another bunker. I knew the girl would die, there was no way she could live.

Locke and Eko seeing the priest. :shock:

Looks like next week's is gonna have some action in it.

FD

Well that's it for now. :(

Heard it might not be back on until April 2007.

Not sure what to think of all this goings-on. I honestly think the makers haven't a clue what they're doing with the storyline and that's why there's gonna be a break in the series in US that splits 6 episodes from the 23 in the season.

I think they're trying to think of something to tie everything in together without making it seem silly. The guy who plays Mr Eko actually said something around those lines in a local paper that I read (here's the link to the on-line version http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=19172&in_page_id=11 )

I'm starting to wonder if I can be bothered waiting till Ch4 show this whenever, seeing as there was no end details on the show and with Invasion not being on which helped pass the time I'm a bit stuck now on Tuesdays. :mrgreen:

FD

FD

I thought the finale was crap, and looking back the second season isn't a patch on the first either. Since they signed up to this deal that means they have to deliver seven seasons, or however many it is as I'm not quite sure, there was a danger they were going to drag it out and they definitely did that with season two.

Don't think I'm going to bother waiting for it to come on over here this time. I did after season one's finale because I wanted something to look forward to watching but at this point I think the show is in danger of petering out. Desmond's burd in bed on the phone, talking to a couple of random foreigners while all the while we wonder why there are only four toes. Quite the cliffhanger...

I thought the finale was crap, and looking back the second season isn't a patch on the first either. Since they signed up to this deal that means they have to deliver seven seasons, or however many it is as I'm not quite sure, there was a danger they were going to drag it out and they definitely did that with season two.

Don't think I'm going to bother waiting for it to come on over here this time. I did after season one's finale because I wanted something to look forward to watching but at this point I think the show is in danger of petering out. Desmond's burd in bed on the phone, talking to a couple of random foreigners while all the while we wonder why there are only four toes. Quite the cliffhanger...

The 7 seasons are the same for every show. Each actor signs for 7 years so depending on the success, they aren't free to do anything else. So, it's not related with how good is a season.

There's "not giving too much away", there's "being vague", and then there's Lost. I find myself incredibly frustrated every week (especially in the second series), where it's "this week, X character remembered shopping at Walmart for some burgers" and "this week, Ecko builds a model boat". They're keeping the actual story from you and filling each episode with meaningless, boring drivel that you've got to sit through to get to the POINT. As someone said above, I think they're making it up as they go along now, and they're struggling to find a way to link everything together (I bet they're really, really pissed off that they've already dismissed that it's someone's dream or that they're all ghosts).

And yet I still can't help but watch each week. Which infuriates me even more. Of course I'll watch the third series, I don't have anything better to do. But will they ever get to the point? The first and second series are almost like two totally different shows, the first series was "right, let's get off this island", the second series was "I remember when I bought a Mars bar for 10p, I thought the world had gone mad"...

Last edited:
ClassicD said:
.................while all the while we wonder why there are only four toes.

:lmao:

Jesus, don't say 7 seasons. Where have you heard this?

I would like it to end after season 3, I might be able to stretch to Season 4.

FD

tuta77 said:
The 7 seasons are the same for every show. Each actor signs for 7 years so depending on the success, they aren't free to do anything else. So, it's not related with how good is a season.
Dunno where you heard this mate, but it was only initially a pilot then they got signed up. I'm absolutely sure the creators didn't originally intend to spread out the storyline and mythology of Lost over 7 seasons.

FD I could be wrong on the exact number, but it's at least five.

I don't know what the creators during the unaired pilote but the 7 years contract is a standard in Hollywood. And I'm sure about that.

It's the same story with Prison Break where people are expecting 7 seasons for the same simple reason.

So I presume that Season 3 is just gonna be Season 1 with different characters (the others) with all them flashbacks as god knows how they're going to drag a story out for another 3 seasons.

FD

Channel 4 has lost the rights of Lost to Sky for the next 2 seasons.......

Back
Top Bottom