LOST (C4/E4 Episodes - Season 2 Only)

Re: LOST (No spoilers please)

IM at episode 11. DAMMMIT I WANT TO WATCH MORE BUT ITS STILL DOWNLOADING FFS!!!!!!

This show is addicting.

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS:

Wtf claire was kidnapped by that Ethan guy and they found that metal case, WTF IS IT!?

Last edited by a moderator:

lol sorry flawl3sscowboy lol, i didnt think any1 would believe that lol

A mate has the full first season but I decided I'd rather watch it on the TV, something to watch every week is good. First two episodes are pretty interesting.

I agree, my mate DL'd and watched the first season a few months back, but i like to have something to watch every week. 'Lost' and 'The Mighty Boosh' for me at the moment.

Watched this the other week, thought it was really good. Although I'm not so sure about this silly monster thingy. I'm usually one for this, but not so sure. Although guess as the story goes it might explain stuff better.

Looking forward to watching it this week.

FD

Isn't this program sought of like big brother....where aliens put these people there and watching them to see how they get along?

Not really sure...missed the two episodes last week.

There are a lot of rumours floating about regarding why the plane crashed and what is exactly going on. I am sure as the series goes on more will be reveled

Just watched the entire first season. what can i say, its bloody brilliant. got me hooked from the first episode. I think we should open a spoiler thread and discuss the series as im sure everyone will have a go at theorizing what is going on, on the island.

Watched both episodes last night (C4+E4). Seems to be getting weirder with every episode. I like the way that they have flashbacks to what they where doing and how they got there.

One thing I noticed was in the TV Mag I had it said 3/25. Now I'm sure that this shows how long an episode lasts. So that means this series will last 25 weeks? :shock: And then we'll have another series at least.

FD

Thers plenty of easter eggs on it. I recommend you try to avoid them until you reach atleast episode 18 or it might ruin the show.

Yep, thought that might be the case, that's why I decided not to delve into it too much, as it'd give the series away a bit, so I left it.

Looking forward to the next episode, although I've kinda been using E4's First Look channel, so basically I've already saw tomorrow's program. I'll watch E4 tomorrow and see what is up next.

FD

Well I guess it's based on the normal Ch. 4 episode as then that would obviously have spoilers in reality.

I've not bothered commenting on tonight's episode from what I've saw last week on E4, but I got a couple of things after tonight's episode.

FD

Its just so cool how they can put in random shit and then explain it later.

Well that's another episode out the way. His dad has appeared in a couple of episodes now, not sure if anyone else felt this, but he kinda remembered me of someone in a computer game, anyone think what one I'm talking about?

Watched next week's episode, have to admit it wasn't upto much at all.

FD

Last edited:

It does get better after the earlier episodes, trust me. It didn't grab me to begin with.

fd1972uk said:
His dad has appeared in a couple of episodes now, not sure if anyone else felt this, but he kinda remembered me of someone in a computer game, anyone think what one I'm talking about?

Anyone?

FD

Back
Top Bottom