LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

embraceuk1 said:
Great point most ppl don't have the Patience to schedule themselves around a TV show and especially when its as random as Lost.
The new schedule makes sense it will run until late Nov then have a break over the Xmas period and resume Feb 2007.

They should have an Xmas special where the survivors and the Others get together on Xmas day and play a game of football. :)
:lol: That would be quality! They could all sing a few jazzed up carols and hide presents in the Black Rock...

:D

Lindelof talked during a conference in Rome (Italy) at "La Casa del Cinema" and said that he and JJ have planned from the beginning that Lost would go on for 4 years (88 episodes, "the number of the keys of a piano"). He even said that if ABC is not willing to end the series after 4 seasons he and JJ will abandon Lost.

He also added that the third season of Lost will be "the darkest one, just like The Empire Strikes Back was in the Star Wars trilogy"

Acceptable - 4 seasons.

rockykabir said:
I think by season 4, Lost would have lost (no pun intended) its charm anyway.

24 is embarrassing to watch at the moment (season 4 in particular) :(

Depends whether Season 3 is packed with boring early episodes. The end of Season 2 was incredibly, I loved it.

4 seasons seems spot on to me! To look down on the whole thing, to say we're now at the halfway point seems really fine.

Think of what could come between now and the final finale...
- Finding out everything about the Others, Dharma, Widmore
- Rescue & Possible Aftermath Episodes
- Confinement to the island for the rest of the survivors whole lives.
- More progress on the Michael / Walt "getaway"
- Finding out what happens in the Sawyer, Jack & Kate triangle..
- Finding out what the smoke monster is all about, the polar bear and other strange happenings. Finding out for sure.
- The Claire & Charlie thing, plus the psychic Claire saw, his involvement.
- The Sun & Jin baby situation
- Eko's brothers plane ending up all the way over there
- Jack's dad, where did he go?

These are a mixture of important & not so important things, but I'll put me neck on the line here and say I'd expect the writers to wrap up most if not all of these mysteries & dilemmas.

From the beginning of Lost uptil now, I personally feel we've learnt less in the first 2 seasons, than what we'll surely learn in the final 2 seasons - therefore... I am excited

:)

proxi said:
4 seasons seems spot on to me! To look down on the whole thing, to say we're now at the halfway point seems really fine.

Think of what could come between now and the final finale...
- Finding out everything about the Others, Dharma, Widmore
- Rescue & Possible Aftermath Episodes
- Confinement to the island for the rest of the survivors whole lives.
- More progress on the Michael / Walt "getaway"
- Finding out what happens in the Sawyer, Jack & Kate triangle..
- Finding out what the smoke monster is all about, the polar bear and other strange happenings. Finding out for sure.
- The Claire & Charlie thing, plus the psychic Claire saw, his involvement.
- The Sun & Jin baby situation
- Eko's brothers plane ending up all the way over there
- Jack's dad, where did he go?

These are a mixture of important & not so important things, but I'll put me neck on the line here and say I'd expect the writers to wrap up most if not all of these mysteries & dilemmas.

From the beginning of Lost uptil now, I personally feel we've learnt less in the first 2 seasons, than what we'll surely learn in the final 2 seasons - therefore... I am excited

:)

I more than share your excitement, this is the greatest thing I've ever seen on TV, there is not a show to compare with it. I can't believe that I never got into it at first when it was on in the states. My friend told me about it but I never really took notice tbh, but I seen it kicking about so I got myself a copy of the newest ep at the time(something like 7-8 ) I never watched it just flashed through it but it never really sprung to me as anything exciting. The next year when C4 started running trailers for it , I took notice of the program. Well after watching the first eps on TV I was glad I never watched it at the first time I had the chance as every ep was available. Within a week I was all the way to the end of the series(fucking hatch LOL) But the wait wasn't that long compared to this one, its killing me.

Last edited:
has anyone been following this "lost experience" it has apparently given out some good information and it will soon reveal what the numbers mean.
if someone has could they just briefly summerise whats been revealed so far.
i followed it at the beginning but then forgot about it cos of exams. i've been on to the 4815162342 forums to try and find it myself but there's too many threads about the topics

I heard that the characters in these Lost series are actually all dead from the plane crash initially.They are all lost souls wandering around the island trying to trace back their former lives...Is this true?

Back
Top Bottom