LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

Re: LOST (***Spoilers Thread***)

1st spoiler - and i'm only posting it here because some twat shouted it at me after i said i didnt want to know any spoilers!

There's incest ahoy apparently.

The blonde lass (not the one whos pregnant) and her brother....

I loved the hurly episode. the flashbacks were funny hell. what's up with the numbers? they seem to be popping up alot in the show. even the french chick knows about them but nobody knows what they mean.

One thing im loving about the show is in almost all the flashbacks you will see someone from the main characters or linked to the main characters in someway in the background. ie when sawyer and jack's dad meet in a bar; when jin pops round to an associate of his father in law and sees hurly on tv.

proxi said:
1st spoiler - and i'm only posting it here because some twat shouted it at me after i said i didnt want to know any spoilers!

There's incest ahoy apparently.

The blonde lass (not the one whos pregnant) and her brother....

It aint really incest since theyre step brother/sister. And its Boone who loves her, thats why she goes out with Sayid.

FINALE SPOILER!!!!!!!

That hatch really pissed me off because we didnt know what was in it still. ANd it hit me when the others wanted walt not Aaron which was a huge suprise.

forgot to mention the dinosaur thing. i noticed that when that thing moves it sounds 'mechanical'. sort of like a rollercoaster getting lifted up before it drops.

My theory is that the monster appears and acts in the way the victim thinks it would. For example the pilot on the first episode might have thought that the thing would eat or kill him, so it did. When Locke sees it, he wants to see it, and it seems he survives both encouters because inside he wants to see the monster peacefully.

that's a good theory and definitely makes sense from a supernatural point of view. my theory is more towards finding a logical explanation for it all. the thing that led me to believing the monster might be mechanical apart from the sound it makes is the fact that when in the final episodes jack and co along with the french chick set off for the black rock they encounter the monster on the way. when jack asks that the heck that thing is, danielle responds "its a sercurity system". which leads me to a few theories:

1) the monster might have been mechanically or genetically built by the others to protect something on the island.
2) the monster is the protector of the island or something on the island that the others want and the only way to get it is thru some power walt has, hence him being kidnapped in the final episode.

Milanista said:
It aint really incest since theyre step brother/sister. And its Boone who loves her, thats why she goes out with Sayid.
/QUOTE]
That's "The Sun"'s doing then! :D

What a cop out the final episode was, but great series. Loved the way they slipped Evan in, and the Hurley episode was excellent, there were a few dodgy ones in there and some of the back stories were pretty crap. I agree with the monster being a machine! Loc really wasnt let off by it the second time as jack blew what was pulling him up!?

Im guessing that as Michelle Rodriguez(sp) cofe shop with jack will turn up in series 2 otherwise that scene was pointless. otherside of the Island with the rest of the people from the tail section?

The numbers thing is just crazy, Boone doesnt want to stare at Hatch for 4 months!Hurley rentacar slows down to 4 KPH before stopping! Sawyer was 8 when his parents died! The French woman on the the island for 16 years! Kate mentioned 23 being the amount of money on her head?? the gate the plane left 23 The French woman on the the island for 16 years? very weired! 4 8 15 16 23 42

Then we have Walt the boy who and makes strange things happen, Imagines a bird and it hits the window, Rolls any dice he wants, The rain stopping, The Polar bear x2 Hes definatly got something overall to do with it!

The hatch i reckon is going to be nothing special as we will pretty much find out what it is i the first ep on the new series im guessing some kind of control room for the security system?

What about the mysterious others, Im guessing there the ones who snatched Walt, did anyone notice the girl on the boat could that be Alex the french womans missing daughter? And this is supposed to be the spoilers thread!!

jamie_mack said:
Then we have Walt the boy who and makes strange things happen, Imagines a bird and it hits the window, Rolls any dice he wants, The rain stopping, The Polar bear x2 Hes definatly got something overall to do with it!

Awesome mate, missed some of these things. I reckon thats why they want him then?

Also, I don't think there is any robot. When Locke was getting chased, trees were being ripped up behind him, yet there was nothing there. Its got something to go with that black swirly thing that flies about.

What an awesome, awesome series. The best program on TV in years. It makes you wanna tear your hair out though, the way it ends in annoying places! Can't WAIT for Season 2! You can acquire a Season two Sneak Peek thing, if you have a gander around

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Also, I don't think there is any robot. When Locke was getting chased, trees were being ripped up behind him, yet there was nothing there.

Was it behind him though? or was it underneath him coming from behind????

how about that the island might be a secret army base that have lots of like futuristic things on there

to grow a breed of extra extrordinay children like someone said that the french person had a missing daughter

yer but mabye they only go after children around 5 years and older don't really know or mabye they just want children more than babys

could it be the leader of the "others" is none other than Michael Jackson? :)

Seriously though, that last episode made me think the "monster" comes out from the ground and contrary to what u guys are saying with the monster pulling and knocking trees overs, it looks like it might actually be pushing the trees out from the underground. that would explain the hole that locke was being pulled into. though i only got this feeling in the last ep. thru the series u actually see for example locke looking up at the monster so its quite confusing.

Also totally agree about hurley's episode being brilliant. this guy has got the funniest and one of the most interesting backstories. also the episode where jack's dad and sawyer meet, really threw me for a loop. i was never expecting that. and then the look and jack's face when sawyer tells him the "story". priceless TV viewing.

The otherse wanted Walt, the French woman thought she could use Aaron to win back Alex from the otherse because they wanted the 'boy' but didnt specify. Walt is special.

Sulph said:
Spoilerfix.com may answer your questions guys.

Yeah right its just full of teasers ect nothing jucy for instance, whats down the hatch?
In a way, it's something you've never seen before. But in a way, it's something you see every day and are probably seeing right now. Okay, another hint: It begins and ends with the same letter

WTF!

The funniest moment has to be during the Charlie's story where his girlfriend tells him that his dad is away to "Buy a Paper Company in Slough" - a bit too coincidental with The Office I thought...

After a bit of searching - The writer is apparently good friends with Ricky Gervais! :D

Re: LOST (No spoilers please)

All the hype leading to tonight's season 2 opener says that "a lot" of questions will be answered within the first few episodes. Of course, a bunch of new questions will also be raised.

That was a great season premiere. I somehow knew, when we met him, that the Irish bloke would be the guy in the hatch. Insdie the hatch was complete NOT what I expected and it was quality when the music started :D

What did Walt say to Shannon?

Back
Top Bottom