Love Football (Namco - Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good, like the way field of depth affects whether grass is 3D or not. No FIFA 360 style slowdowns here I bet.

lf03.jpg

lf16.jpg

nice!!
i think i will..... not be getting this one, only because PES6 is on the tracks already heading our way and i can't miss out on that one uh, uh!! ;)

Re: Love Football (Xbox360)

Check out the 3rd pic on the left...the Swedish player has his foot in the ground. :D

ashmufc said:
Okay.......
he might be a girl you know.........*looks back at statement*.... or maybe a mix?? :mrgreen:

One thing i did like. the smoothness and framerate is very good. In WE when we get the first person cam it is extremel;y choppy this game is not...

I am really excited about this game.

I loved the Libero Grande series on the Playstation and this just looks like an update to me.

This will be amazing.

studeep said:
he might be a girl you know.........*looks back at statement*.... or maybe a mix?? :mrgreen:
Mm.. lets ask him LOL!

They have ruined the game! i hate the way the goal thing comes up. I want to see the ball nestle in the net, not have a big black band cover the screen. That will stop me buying this game.

How long before we see electronic adboards in games?????

You cant play the Jap version on US or PAL consoles. With some games you can.

isn't it just some of the US or EU published games that get released in Japan that are region free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom