Love Football (Namco - Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo football kingdom 2! thomas, maybe you should rename this topic a bit to be sure all the FK fans around here notice this.

it looks very good. i might even buy an xbox360 for this game just like i bought the ps2 solely for WE.

exciting news...i knew they would come up with fk2 eventually

shame about the video, it shows bugger all except a couple of seconds of what might be in-game action...the animation looks pretty sweet

good find thomas, the fact that pes/we has real competition again makes me happy

Sorry but where does it say Football Kingdom 2? This game looks like Libero Grande style. This is Love Football not Football Kingdom 2.

I am SOOO happy about this. namco knows what they are doing when it comes to football/soccer. love it Love Football Football kingdm2 whatever it is ...

I agree with Milanista. It looks like a football game with a story mode, unfortunately.
A new Football Kingdom would be awesome.

why do you think its story mode? I will watch the video again.

but i can tell u know Namco isnt the only similarity, its definately produced by the same team, just look at the player models and animation.

edit: ive watched the video again and there are definatly no clear clues whatsoever that this is a story mode thing. the players on the field have P1 and P2 above them, the radar is there, and all these graphics look the same like in FK.

Last edited:
Dunno....FK was released with the subtitle "trial edition", so it's possible they decided to rebrand it and give it a new name. But I did notice in the vids that when P1 passed to another guy, the P1 stayed above the first guys head, like "fixed" mode in PES/WE.

I never played the original Libero Grande...was it a Namco game? Either way, just playing as one player kinds sucks. Fun for a few minutes, then gets boring. Let's hope it's not that.

They also haven't named it Libero Grande 2, so there's hope that it's not that type of game.

The "Fixed" player thing says it all. Why would they show just that in a trailer, and not show an spectacular play with a bicycle kick to finish it? ;)
Sorry to ruin your hope, I'd definitely want a FK2 too, 'cause I don't like fixed mode even in WE, but this unfortunately isn't.

controlling just 1 player sucks :( otherwise this game looks great

and it looks like the animation in generally in next gen games are fantastic
:applause:

Last edited:
Lovely animations in that video. Very life-like.
The funny thing is that this video got me more excited about the next gen Winning Eleven game than Love Football.

Two_blindmonkeys said:
If its a one player career then great. been waiting for a game like this all my life but if its just another laberto grande then they are waisting there time.
I agree. Liberto Grande was absolute tosh.

What is up with the skin of the players in those pics Thomas posted.

Urgh, looks shite.

I remember playing the first Libro Grande, it was interesting but not too well-implemented...

Pictures :-k

Xbox 360 overrated again...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=vx01&no=10928

Thomas.. why do you hate the 360 soooo much, its an excellent machine.

Dont say bullshit like "I dont hate the 360, just passing on news."

Why?! Whats your reason for hating it so much, other than being the biggest Sony fanboy ever!!11!11!!sony

P-dogg said:
Thomas.. why do you hate the 360 soooo much, its an excellent machine.

Dont say bullshit like "I dont hate the 360, just passing on news."

Why?! Whats your reason for hating it so much, other than being the biggest Sony fanboy ever!!11!11!!sony

I'm not a Sony fan boy, i can't wait for the PS3 and the Revolution, for the moment the Xbox 360 isn't a real next-gen IMAO and I hope not to be disappointed by the other consoles too.

The thing is ThomasGOAL all you have ever done since the announcement of the 360 is rubbish it! and you have sung the praises of the PS3.

But on the matter of I love football... it looks no better than SEGA World Wide Soccer 97 on the Sega Saturn!!

DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom