Lupoli and Rossi - Italian view

Nickybaker

You want SEVEN?
15 October 2003
Essex
The one and only Arsenal
Arturo Lupoli scored a hat trick last night for the Arsenal reserves to add to his double over a full strength Everton in the Carling cup last year, 19 goals in 20 reserve matches last season and his goal against Ajax in pre-season. He is looking to break into the first team this year.

Rossi for United also seems to impress United fans who regard him very highly.

ARe people in Italy aware of their performances and do they view these two as stars or the future?

Nope. They werent even selected for the Youth Cup during the summer. The rising stars considered in italy so far are Pazzini, Marzoratti, Lazzari, Montolivo, Aquilani, Mesto and Curci.

Im sure Lupoli and Rossi are talented, but its strange how we get more info on Pistone than those 2.

Nickybaker said:
Arturo Lupoli scored a hat trick last night for the Arsenal reserves to add to his double over a full strength Everton in the Carling cup last year, 19 goals in 20 reserve matches last season and his goal against Ajax in pre-season. He is looking to break into the first team this year.

Rossi for United also seems to impress United fans who regard him very highly.

ARe people in Italy aware of their performances and do they view these two as stars or the future?

I like the look of Lupoli, he was great in that cup game last year..

Not sure what the italians think of Rossi he's american born but plays for Italy, which is pretty unusual.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
I like the look of Lupoli, he was great in that cup game last year..

Not sure what the italians think of Rossi he's american born but plays for Italy, which is pretty unusual.
the americans wish he would play for his american land....

If Lupoli and Rossi and can into their respective 1st team's and do the business then the Italians will have to sit up and notice them. I don't know much about Rossi but Lupoli is said to be the best finisher at Arsenal!

Butatista said:
If Lupoli and Rossi and can into their respective 1st team's and do the business then the Italians will have to sit up and notice them. I don't know much about Rossi but Lupoli is said to be the best finisher at Arsenal!

Best finisher!! Thats some accolade...

Rossi is a big talent, part of the reason we didnt get Owen was because of what Fergie is hoping to see from the lad this year..

Butatista said:
I read it somewhere at the end of last year, I think Pat Rice said it. From what I have seen he scores goals for fun.

Fair play, Pat Rice knows his shit, he's seen a few good finishers in his time at arsenal.

My take on Rossi is that,hes a very very technical player.Just saw him playin 90 minutes for the reserve side against Leeds Utd where he scored a penalty.Hes more like a forward who plays in the hole,superb in assisting and dont get me wrong,the lad can finish too.Imagine what Rooney,Ronaldo and Rossi can do for United in the future! The next 3 R's in attack.

Back
Top Bottom