Luxembourgo out today ?

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Luxembourgo out today, it's the rumours from the French website "www.lequipe.fr".

Who is the next Madrid coach ?

- Didier Deschamps (Free Ex. Monaco)
- Paul Le Guen (Free Ex. Lyon)
- ottmar Hitzfeld (Free Ex. Bayern München)

Witch playes go to Madrid in the winter mercato ?

- Roy Keane (Free Ex. Manchester United)
- Luca Toni (Fiorentina)
- Dirk Kuijt (Feyenord)
- Patrice Evra (Monaco)

Last edited:
What Madrid need is not another coach or has beens like Keane...
They need a good president...that's all they really need.
And if they really want another coach, well why not Del Bosque???

But first of all, get rid of Florentino Perez.

He is out! good luck to real, sacking managers is not the way foreward!

stan has pointed the virus in the madrid system its florentino "galaticos first" perez!

Well I never blamed any coach for RM failures. For me it's the board the ones to blame. How can someone in their right mind sell Makelele?
I don't have a clue about who will be the next poor soul that takes the job.

The new coach now is Juan Ramón López Caro, then I think the french Paul Le Guen.

About the new transfer, I think Dirk Kuyt is the most possibly of them.

Revan said:
Well I never blamed any coach for RM failures. For me it's the board the ones to blame. How can someone in their right mind sell Makelele?
I don't have a clue about who will be the next poor soul that takes the job.
I think you summed that up perfectly.:applause: Heaven help the person who picks up the poisoned chalice that is the coaching job at Real "in our head we're galactico's" Madrid. The board is about as stable as Southampton's.:roll:

That seat in the bernabeu stadium dugout has got to be the hottest seat in all of europe.Tell me how many class managers has been ejected eversince the 'longhaul' period of Vicente Del Bosque,who is a great manager on his own? I'd make a union with all the top managers in the world and boycott Real.Or even state a clause in my contract that I deserve to be around a certain period of time under a temporary position in a view to sercure a permanet position.

Well the fans are getting their just deserves after re-electing president perez, he is the reason for all the crap at madrid and stupid unnesary signings. It was about as shocking as america re electing president george bush!

ThomasGOAL said:
Luxembourgo out today, it's the rumours from the French website "www.lequipe.fr".

Who is the next Madrid coach ?

- Didier Deschamps (Free Ex. Monaco)
- Paul Le Guen (Free Ex. Lyon)
- ottmar Hitzfeld (Free Ex. Bayern München)

i think they will keep Noel Tosi as coach

Tosi01.jpg

sacchi wasnt good, i think.

P.Garcia---too bad skill
S.Ramos---more speed needed because real midfield dont work for defence
Robinho---hes very sweat, but owen was better. looks too egoistic
Diogo---i dunno

They could always go for Big Eck (aka Alex McLeish) or as he's known by the Rangers fan now as 'F'cking Eck'.

Here he is in his accustomed 'S**t, they've scored!' pose.

_41010384_mcleish270.jpg

:mrgreen:

FD

some reports say they are going to bring back Fernando Hierro, not as a player, but as a mediator between spanish and brazilian players, who apparently don't get along together at the club.

This might be a good move, as I honestly believe they do need to try something more than just hire another coach, as after 5 coaches or whatever, there is obviously a deeper problem going on within los galacticos.

Well i think raul needs to go 1st off

he has had 2-3 very bad seasons at real and he manly runs the team, i always thought no player was bigger than the coach, chairman or club. But it seems raul its and thats the posion that needs to be ejected 1st, then u move on to the other boycotters there, roberto carlos, guiti. Once u get rid of players like that then the coach does not have to worry about back stabbing players.

Then u move onto the owner and his antics, once u eject them and get an owner that has a football thinking brain and realises that the manager needs the players to work for him and the club and not just becuase there pay fills there banks like a small island. U will have a great real side again.

fd1972uk said:
They could always go for Big Eck (aka Alex McLeish) or as he's known by the Rangers fan now as 'F'cking Eck'.

Here he is in his accustomed 'S**t, they've scored!' pose.

_41010384_mcleish270.jpg

:mrgreen:

FD

And to think he has a better record than your belovèd Saint Martin O'Neill. Oh the shame. :applause:

That old chestnut again? Take it Rangers are better than Real Madrid and Barcelona then seeing as they've won more trophies? :roll:

FD

Alucard said:
Well the fans are getting their just deserves after re-electing president perez, he is the reason for all the crap at madrid and stupid unnesary signings. It was about as shocking as america re electing president george bush!

That's a (forgive me) silly statement. Before Florentino Pérez, Real Madrid had to cope with Lorenzo Sanz's 'strange' signings, and a heck of a lot of coach changes. Since he got it: Valdano out, Del Bosque out, Arsenio out, Capello out, Heynckes out, Hiddink out, Toshack out... that in just four years. Amazing. Remarkable stupid signings: Anelka, Baljic, Petkovic, Ognjenovic, Julio César, Edwin Congo... those were international superstars, right? Plus, the board was completely unable to sign a decent sponsorship deal or to make enought money out of the team and the brand to get Real Madrid out of their almost-certain bankrupt.

Florentino and his signings is not the problem. Makelele went because he signed a contract, then nine montsh later he decided that he deserved more money, and refused to play until the team would raise his salary. That was a very sad and childish behaviour, and Real Madrid, who had given Makelele a great chance to be known and had trusted him, could not accept that kind of blackmail. Makelele deserved his way out. I cannot thrash the president that got Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and Beckham to replace McManaman, Baljic, Anelka and César Prates.

The departure of Del Bosque & Hierro was our undoing. Makelele leaving sealed it.

Meanwhile, Luxemburgo is back at Santos for a 2-yr deal.

Perez is a great businessman and a shrewd politician, and his romantic affinity for attacking football is something to be admired in these days of 4-5-1. But the fact remains that his readiness to sack managers, and the imbalances caused by his team selction policies are detrimental to the club.

No matter how good the attackers, if you don't get a few good defensive players it's no good.
And Makelele was is biggest mistake. Makelele wanted to get the same money that the others got (figo, zidane, becks) and hell he deserved it. He is the cause of RM's problems.
Just thank him for 2 nice years and send him off and get a president who knows about football and getting results.

Gedtillo said:
That's a (forgive me) silly statement. Before Florentino Pérez, Real Madrid had to cope with Lorenzo Sanz's 'strange' signings, and a heck of a lot of coach changes. Since he got it: Valdano out, Del Bosque out, Arsenio out, Capello out, Heynckes out, Hiddink out, Toshack out... that in just four years. Amazing. Remarkable stupid signings: Anelka, Baljic, Petkovic, Ognjenovic, Julio César, Edwin Congo... those were international superstars, right? Plus, the board was completely unable to sign a decent sponsorship deal or to make enought money out of the team and the brand to get Real Madrid out of their almost-certain bankrupt.

Florentino and his signings is not the problem. Makelele went because he signed a contract, then nine montsh later he decided that he deserved more money, and refused to play until the team would raise his salary. That was a very sad and childish behaviour, and Real Madrid, who had given Makelele a great chance to be known and had trusted him, could not accept that kind of blackmail. Makelele deserved his way out. I cannot thrash the president that got Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and Beckham to replace McManaman, Baljic, Anelka and César Prates.

You want a president that plays by the media and buys only attacking players until the media tells him he made big mistake by not getting defenders then and only then he thinks of bringin samuel and woodgate who were pretty crap buys to be honest. And how many mangers have come and gone in last 3 years at real im sure its been 4 coaches aswell. With Perez in charge real madrid are going to get worst with more unnessary bad signings along the way eg roy keane.

Back
Top Bottom