M:I 3

rockykabir

hello
30 March 2003
London -> New York -> San Francisco
Liverpool FC
meh :(

It was alright....I mean...it wasn't as bad as M:I 2. Storyline wasn't gripping enough tbh. I was hoping the magic of JJ Abrams would come through but I guess it would be difficult to transfer to a movie.

The characters were ok. I liked Simon Pegg in it - even though he was on for 5 mins in total. One of the agents, Zhen, was absolutely jaw dropping though - but again she was quite one dimensional.

I think my main complaint was that it was too comical and predictable. I loved the first one - and the sequels definitely haven't reached that peak. There ain't much else on the cinemas so give it a go - just don't expect too much!

The scene where Giulia tries to revive Ethan was JUST like the scene in Lost where Charlie was killed by Ethan

Wasnt a bad movie, was a fun action movie to watch with friends.

Milanista said:
Wasnt a bad movie, was a fun action movie to watch with friends.

oh yea..I agree - it was a fun film to watch. But, the original Mission Impossible was something else - I liked the story and it was perhaps one of the only few films where I was completely bamboozled at the end.

M:I 2 was what killed it for me. I used to like John Woo but that film ruined his reputation imo. I think the prob was that I was making too many parallels with it. I am a bit harsh with my ratings I have to admit anyway ;)

LOved the bikes in MI2 - looking forward to seeing this - bit of a no-brainer mind.....

Back
Top Bottom