Mail from konami about the updated transfers

103SpooKy

Die hard Arjen Robben fan
27 July 2006
The Netherlands
Well i mailed konami about it !! , and this is what they said:
just wanted to share

Hello sander

Thank you for contacting the PES6 Technical Support.

Since the patch you are referring to is not an official patch by Konami,
we cannot be held liable for any damages suffered as a result of using
and/or downloading this patch.

It is not allowed to play with edited "Dreamteams", however updated teams
cannot be considered as cheating.

We hope, we could help you to resolve your issue and hope you will enjoy
playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6.
Kind regards,

Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Online Technical Support

My post :

> hello im DeRiOn in pes6 and i have a question about a transfer patch
>
> Do konami make one?
> and i have this transfer patch :
> http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142022
>
> is it legal>? i know its updated lineup but no dreamteams and some teams
are
> weaken
> and who doesnt want to play Good lineup! i think there should be an auto
update option
> and groups must stay in pes7!
>
> but if its not legal what i will have big dissapointment (really many
already downloaded it)
> i see so much playing with larsson there
>
> my opinion is that this could be legal but dreamteams that doesnt match
as
> in real must be not legal So as pes5, last summer there was a summer patch and everybody used it!! It
> was big fun to play with shevchenko at chelsea and ballack at chelsea
etc...
> !!
>
> please give answer soon
>
> Greetz
> spooky, sander , DeRiOn (in pes6)

first of all , those lazy bastards should release some patch of updated rosters themselfs, as I can see they dont bother

very true .. cause really nobody wanna play with not recent teams (especially after summer transfers)

, and this is legal so why they dont explain it better in start window... -/-

thanks to you spooky i've updated rosters too.
its funny thou when ppl are calling me a cheater when i beat them.

anyway, thanks for your efforts
:cheers:

cool spoon :D ,

btw any 1 know a proper transfer patch with larsson not in manu anymore and the little transfers that has been still made? (Maybe also national?)

Last edited:
Hey,I tried to contact KONAMI through their website,but could manage to do so as I found no such ways.I think we should mail KONAMI how bad they are gradually becoming.The KONAMI balls are no way 3rd generation game balls,and so are the kits,and stadiums with pathetic turf textures and brownish grass.I hope making good textured grass and good balls does not need licences.Can't we do this,at least with this feedback we hope PES7 would satisfy us.
And apart from these things,why dont they follow some other Policy with licences.Say its "CHELSEA FC",they can make "FC Chelse",say it's Tottemhum Hotspur,they can make it "Totemhum Hotspar";this does not need licences.Similarly the lion chelsea logo can be edited a bit which when inspected closely will reveal its different from licences.
Truly speaking Konami cant go much far with its sole good gameplay.Can't we help them?

I use updated transfers, nobody called me a cheater yet, (I use Atletico and Newcastle which are hardly strengthened by the update, in fact Atletico are less strong with no Kezman)
I don't want international updates, I would lose Beckham from England if I used them :(. Beckham is my favorite player and in my opinion the best player of all time.

you wont loose beckham now :P and Netherlands would be strong
seedorf back in the team, + Van nistelrooy coming back + we have melchiot ,but yeah i dont like it that we cant update internationals

you wont loose beckham now :P and Netherlands would be strong
seedorf back in the team, + Van nistelrooy coming back + we have melchiot ,but yeah i dont like it that we cant update internationals
I definitely won't, because I hate PES6 and will never play it again :D Uninstalled it :8): Total waste of time and money.
I play PES5 with it's original database :) Much better than a fully patched PES6 online or offline.
PES6 online is full of cheating noobs who always use the top teams and use gay tactics (lag/cutback) which is no fun to play against. Playing PES6 was more like a chore than a pleasure.

:applause: to Konami for PES5 :applause:
Shame about online for that being removed :( should have been direct IP just to play your mates like in PES4.

I emailed them twice, and both Konami replies state it is cheating...
and I made it clear I meant Transfer patches and not dreamteam crap...

But w/e, it would seem konami are retarded and send out two different responses...nice,

doesn't matter anyway stedaman, because they do nothing against cheaters with dreamteams either. I mailed them screens/evidence anything against cheaters, they never get banned. It has no use.

If you play pes for fun, just ignore these cheaters and don't play against them. If you want to be on top in the rankings, you are a cheater, because you simply can't be on top without cheating, that is clear. The whole top 50 is full of lag cheats and dreamteam cheats, maybe a few excluded. I rather not be there and play fair :)

Back
Top Bottom