Major Problem

N

NakamuraTheTim

I've ran into a bit of a problem guys and some help would be much appreciated. :)

I have just recentley applied the xgroup patch and the game was running great but I went to play it tonight and i keep getting a dirty disc error. I repatched the game and it still didnt work so i deleted everything and put in the kpatch version including different default.xbe. This didnt help as I was still getting the same error....just before the intro video loads.

I can't seem to fix this problem no matter what version i use. :(

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers guys. :)

NakamuraTheTim said:
I've ran into a bit of a problem guys and some help would be much appreciated. :)

I have just recentley applied the xgroup patch and the game was running great but I went to play it tonight and i keep getting a dirty disc error. I repatched the game and it still didnt work so i deleted everything and put in the kpatch version including different default.xbe. This didnt help as I was still getting the same error....just before the intro video loads.

I can't seem to fix this problem no matter what version i use. :(

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers guys. :)

I've also had that problem, but in my case the solution was simple, I had missed out the 0_sound file.. lol...

That means of course see if you have all of these files on your box first, 0_text, 0_sound, x_sound (your lang.sound file, mine is e_sound), x_text (your lang.text file, mine is e_text), over.afs, default.xbe, updatexxxxx.xbe and pes5n.xmv/pes5p.xmv.

If it's not any missing files im not sure what the problem is, maybe a damaged default.xbe??

tom10 said:
I've also had that problem, but in my case the solution was simple, I had missed out the 0_sound file.. lol...

That means of course see if you have all of these files on your box first, 0_text, 0_sound, x_sound (your lang.sound file, mine is e_sound), x_text (your lang.text file, mine is e_text), over.afs, default.xbe, updatexxxxx.xbe and pes5n.xmv/pes5p.xmv.

If it's not any missing files im not sure what the problem is, maybe a damaged default.xbe??

I checked and all the files are there apart from the update.xbe one but i've never had that on my hard drive anyway.

I thought it might be a damaged default.xbe as well mate but both patches use different a default.xbe and they are giving me the same error.....could be an unfortunate coincidence I suppose....lol.

Cheers for the help mate.

Finally, I've solved it. The problem was with the intro video...well it was more to do with my video settings on my xbox. I had my video settings at PAL 60 so I changed it and now its working fine. :D

Back
Top Bottom