***Making the game play better*** Fifa 07 Formula Edit for 360 UPDATE 11/11/06

BumperMan

Champions League
20 June 2005
North America
Legia Warsaw
-For make benefit of glorious forum Evo-Web and for those hardcore enough about their game editing/patching etc-

Instructions:

Go to Ceation Zone/Player edit and for each catagory make changes as specified.

Power
Stamina set completely to 1
Strength set all the way to 99

Movement
Take the lowest setting of both acelleration and sprint speed and make both attibutes level/equal/even.

{example: Acelleration 78 Sprint Speed 78}

Mentality
Aggression set completely to 1
Vision reduced by 30
{example: (previous) Vision 94 (current and changed) Vision 64

Traits

Turn off if on: Solid Player/High Determ./Leadership
All other in the this Trait catagory can be left on if were originally set to on.

***GoalKeeper Edit***

Please follow same rules as above

Power
Jumping set to 70
Stamina set to 60
Strength set to 60

Movement
Acelleration set to 60
Sprint Speed set to 60
Agility set to 70
Reactions set to 70
Balance set to 60

Mentality
Vision set to 60
Consistency set to 50

Goalkeeper
Set all attributes to 70

Traits
Turn off everything if on except for GK-Puncher which should be set on

I have painstakingly gone through extensive testing of every attribute. How they work and how they can be edited. I have now come to a formula that does the following:

1)Smoother running animations
2)Better collisions and tackling
3)Slower paced gameplay
4)More realistic goalkeepers

DISCLAMER:
In addition these edits work best with 6 min matches. IF for any reason you like to play longer ones just make the Stamina attribute found in Power set to 20.

As of right now I will not be doing a full edit save file but I am doing the best teams in the Champions League that are available in Fifa 07.

Last edited:
Re: 360 Fifa 07 Edit

Where can i get a save game transport thingy for the 360 and how much are they? Id be willing to try

I've managed to finally nail it. HOWEVER it's a ton of work.

Things that go away are:

1.the stuttery movement of players . they flow into their animations so well now.

2.Rampant bad collisions. due to the softening affect i have done to aggression and the upgrade to player tackling this is now less of a annoyance.

3. arcade feel. to be hoinest the game does not play at a real speed. the intention in the engine is there but the amounts are way too much for many and it seems that EA themselves needs to readjust exactly the number values to each speed attribute.

4. Superman goalies. They are gone.

5. Weak kicks.

6. Framerate. Yup! I gotta trick for that. What i mean is the way the ball and camera pop in togtehr sometimes is lessened.

Overall it's ALOT of work but worth it to me. i will ONLY release the actual edit numbers you have to do. becasue for me to be bothered with EVERY team west of east bubblesuck i will not do.
so when i release the list today try it in friendlies with maybe say your most favorite teams.

Alert
it does help having the right formation for teams set up.
example: real madrid plays a 4-4-1-1 and barcelona plays a 4-3-3

I want to heck ANY gaming company can take me. but i'm musician first and foremost i just do this to prove to myself that IF theres any exsisting editing system I can tweak it to be good

El Diego said:
I would try it but I sold it on ebay for £21.

buy it back. I REGRET selling NBA LIVE 07 now. I edited that game and then got rid of it. NBA Live 07 is very much like fifa . new engine new way to play new ball phyiscs AND an issue where the lighting cuases stutter and framerate issues. If you've ever noticed and probably don't even care to remeber now but) Fifa 07 for 360 was jittery in some places (meaning different stadia)so that means whereever the lighting was differenrt day or night the intensity of that light made the game either play good or bad.

Quick tip that's why EA included the brightness and contrast setting when you pause the game and go into match options. change that and the lihghting effects are different.

well man..thats gr8 news.... i am only interested in the gk edits..i think that wont be such a pain to edit every gk in the game...
i hate the gks in game... they are superhumam for some powerfull shots, and look like amatures in some placed shots...very bad AI by EA..

I havent checked the edit player zone, but from what I can see in your post, theres an option to change EVERY players attributes, under each category?

I mean like, is there an option to change every player's stats by the amount you state.

For example :-

Power

You can change this once and it will apply to all players? or do you have to go through each player and change them manually?

To quote yourself, "you have to go through each player and change them manually". There's no way to do it en-masse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean like, is there an option to change every player's stats by the amount you state.

For example :-

Power

You can change this once and it will apply to all players? or do you have to go through each player and change them manually?

Ohh in this sense ...no.

You have to do these settings for EVERY player?! How long does that take? I'd be interested in trying it but not if it's gonna take me hours ...

I suggest you just try it for a couple of teams if you want to try it out. Then you can gauge the difference.

You have to do these settings for EVERY player?! How long does that take? I'd be interested in trying it but not if it's gonna take me hours ...

It takes about 20 min per team at most, but please realize you do this to get a feel for what the game can become after you edit it. it has possiblities within it to make slower and more accurate.

Argh tried to edit and couldn't even fully edit my first player due to not having enough points. Guess I'll have to take peoples ratings down fully before I can put them up.

I finished editing a player and it said it'll put the "new" player into the free agents pool, can't I just edit and keep the original player?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom