Man Utd sign new sponsor deal

I

ian2k4

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060406/2/imdt.html

mutd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that our new manager in the middle? I bloody hope so, he looks like he'd take no shit.

I wonder how long it'll be until someone photoshops a picture of Silvestre in the new kit, but with AIDS written on his shirt.

hutch said:
Is that our new manager in the middle? I bloody hope so, he looks like he'd take no shit.
He looks like the kind of guy that would call his boys down to sort you out if you pissed him off.

horrible style , looks like a local club jersey !! they need to change the style of it to something smaller and in a rectangular box or something else.

RuneEdge said:
And Arsenal sold theirs to France. Whats your point?

Brother, don't hate, appreciate. Football is now a global sport, you don't get anywhere in a global economy by just sticking to locals. How many champions league trophies has Athletic Bilbao (who insist on only local players) won? And how about Real Madrid - led by such noted spaniards as Ronaldo, Zidane and Beckham? Soul selling indeed, just face the facts -

Your team sold its aesthetics down the river for a couple million. :applause:

Vlad19 said:
Brother, don't hate, appreciate. Football is now a global sport, you don't get anywhere in a global economy by just sticking to locals. How many champions league trophies has Athletic Bilbao (who insist on only local players) won? And how about Real Madrid - led by such noted spaniards as Ronaldo, Zidane and Beckham? Soul selling indeed, just face the facts -

Your team sold its aesthetics down the river for a couple million. :applause:

hmmm quite

Dudes, my dudes, they all sold out. They all look ugly. Any team with any adds in any sport looks unnatural, goofy and UGLY. They ALL are crappy. But you will buy one and pimp the AIG or Samsung or Dave’s Sperm Bank or whom ever pays the cash. Anyone who wears one of those things with out getting paid to do so is a lemming.

That’s why I buy Toffs. Better quality. No adds.

Back
Top Bottom