Manchester United Thread

Christ you guys are pessimistic right now. We always start the season bad, the difference this year is we've managed to win points despite of this. The way I saw us play in the US has given me faith. When everyone is match-fit we'll be a top team. This was Kleberson and Ronaldos first starts remember. I think we are as strong as last year and still easily in the top 5 teams in europe.

Milo` said:
Christ you guys are pessimistic right now. We always start the season bad, the difference this year is we've managed to win points despite of this. The way I saw us play in the US has given me faith. When everyone is match-fit we'll be a top team. This was Kleberson and Ronaldos first starts remember. I think we are as strong as last year and still easily in the top 5 teams in europe.

thats a must, weve gotta b top 5, the way i see it is that chelsea isnt gonna b the threat they look like they are on paper, yes mutu, crespo, duff ETC ETC, but "u cant build rome in a day" or watever the fook the phrase is, in this case, rome being chelsea, u cannot possibly make a championship team in 2 months, this is the first year in a long while that us red devils start off the season gaining 9 outta a possible 9 points... this is a fully new squad, but the core of the team is still very much intact (perhaps except becks??? comments??) with the likes of scholes, giggs, butt, RVN stepping up, we will for sure make the best of wat we have, a lil pessmistic can be gud sumtimes, soo we wont look like total wankers wen we dont win this year, but lookin pretty wen we do in the future, WITH THE LIKES OF RICHARDSON, FLETCHER, KLEBERSON, RONALDO...

*holding up a bottle of labatt blue* CHEERS MATES!! AND GUD LUCK IN THE PREM03/04 AND CL2004!!!

-azn

Manchester United FC, Group E in the Champions League 2004:
first six fixtures...

Tues 16 September Panathinaikos FC (H)

Wed 1 October VfB Stuttgart (A)

Wed 22 October Rangers FC (A)

Tues 4 November Rangers FC (H)

Wed 26 November Panthinaikos FC (A)

Tues 9 December VfB Stuttgart (H)

-azn

Misfit said:
footieBalla said:
so we wont look like total wankers wen we dont win this year,-azn

you guys will always be total wankers,win or lose......

Awww whats the matter fella, all this Champions League talk made you realise what a joke ya club is....

Dont worry mate mate you should start a uefa cup thread so you, all the scots and any city fans can talk about european footbal thats relevant to you.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Misfit said:
footieBalla said:

Awww whats the matter fella, all this Champions League talk made you realise what a joke ya club is....

Dont worry mate mate you should start a uefa cup thread so you, all the scots and any city fans can talk about european footbal thats relevant to you.

haha dats the way vann, a brilliant idea once agin, from u, an entire thread made just for ppl like misfit, im sure its gonna b crowded wit posts ;) :)

-azn

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Misfit said:
footieBalla said:

haha dats the way vann, a brilliant idea once agin, from u, an entire thread made just for ppl like misfit, im sure its gonna b crowded wit posts ;) :)

-azn

footieballa have you been sniffing a Bears arse or something as you keep making double posts. :mrgreen:

kewell_cb_g.jpg

AAAAAAnyway, to get back on topic, Scholsey has put off his hernia op so he can be in the squad for tomorrow. Probably a good choice if the rest of them play like they did on Wednesday.

Show a pic of Kewell is definitely,worth nothing...you tryin to mock us?...what has he done?..so far one goal only?.....he's been critisied all this while...he's a flop...you think he's the messiah....messiah my arse.He aint worth jack issht....i'm glad he didnt came to United.

phrase said:
Show a pic of Kewell is definitely,worth nothing...you tryin to mock us?...what has he done?..so far one goal only?.....he's been critisied all this while...he's a flop...you think he's the messiah....messiah my arse.He aint worth jack issht....i'm glad he didnt came to United.

job done,got a reaction........

Oh when the saints, Oh when the saints, Oh when the saints go marching in! i wanna be in that number, Oh when the saints go marching in!

Oh when the saints, Oh when the saints, Oh when the saints go marching in! i wanna be in that number, Oh when the saints go marching in!

Let's party boys!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom