1.Arsenal

.... thats all that really matters.

Is it? I thought this mattered.........

MAY 2003

Teams Pld Pts
Man United 38 83
Arsenal 38 78

please do we really need this?

fair enough discuss the points of the game but if ya wana piss hutch off just pm him :mrgreen:

hutch said:
Noted Fear said:
Sunday 31st August
The FA Premier League
Kick Off: 2pm
Southampton 1-0 Manchester United

Sunday 31st August
The FA Premier League
Kick Off: 4.05pm
Manchester City 1-2 Arsenal

League Table

1.Arsenal

MAY 2003

Teams Pld Pts
Man United 38 83
Arsenal 38 78

But that was in the past hutch, it's the present time that counts. :mrgreen:

Zico said:
hutch said:
Noted Fear said:
Sunday 31st August
The FA Premier League

Sunday 31st August
The FA Premier League

League Table

1.Arsenal

MAY 2003

Teams Pld Pts
Man United 38 83
Arsenal 38 78

Really? Have you finally got over Campbells elbow sending off at the end of last year?

hutch said:
Zico said:
hutch said:
Noted Fear said:
Sunday 31st August
The FA Premier League

Sunday 31st August
The FA Premier League

League Table

1.Arsenal

MAY 2003

Teams Pld Pts
Man United 38 83
Arsenal 38 78

Really? Have you finally got over Campbells elbow sending off at the end of last year?

Yup, but i still wanna kick Ole's fooking head in. :mrgreen:

Jeez you lost one game BIG FECKING WOW. And please this Man Utd are the cahmpions thats all that matters is getting old now. You arent the champions this season coz nobody has won the league yet. Other than that the man Utd are better than Arsenal and vice versa arguement is also VERY old.
:roll: 8) :roll:

Okay, this childish crap stops right now or I will close both the United Thread and the Arsenal thread

CWright said:
Okay, this childish crap stops right now or I will close both the United Thread and the Arsenal thread

Now there will be no need for that Chris.

Loz you know fine well if you close it, it will cause uproar.

Zico said:
CWright said:

Now there will be no need for that Chris.

Loz you know fine well if you close it, it will cause uproar.

Uproar? Among Zico and.................Pele? :D

so did any1 actually see the united game, were they poor or were the saints that god? how did le saux and phillips play?

Now c'mon enough of this locking thread crap.

I don't know why you need to close this thread and the Arsenal one, it's only friendly banter.

saw it on Premiership Plus

Man Utd were poor, which was strange, you'd have thought given the Beckham book and his performace V Betis they might have been more fired up. Van Nistleroy had a very bad day didnt ever look like doing anything. Forlan had one fairly decent chance. The 1st half was not that great at all, 2nd half was a bit better. Christiano Ronaldo came on and didnt do very much, everytime he gets the ball he does 3 stepovers so its getting predictable and easy for defenders to stop him. Years on from the Romania match and that twat Neville still cant tackle, he totally took-out Fernandes and when perhaps even a red card might have been possible he got nothing. If he does that sort of shite for England then then its bye bye Euro 2004. Oh and he blamed the defeat on the standard of the pitch...

Southampton's display was "workman-like", they didnt play very creative stuff, but instead shut the game down and opted to hit on the break from midfield. Not pretty, but they were playing a fancied team and in the end they won so fair play to them.

The Saints defo deserved something from the game. Pretty poor game from us, our usual sh*t this time of the season, we got beat by bolton about the same time last year so all the fuss doesnt bother me.

And to the arse fans, surely you guys must've learnt last year, it doest matter who tops the table in Aug/Sept or any other month outside of May. I remember liverpool being top for awhile at a similar time last season, I remember arsenal playing some great stuff and being miles ahead of everyone for a while but did it matter at the end of the season, do the history books say "arsenal we're top in december", do they fook, and I'd say the exact same thing if we we're top.....

Champions :mrgreen:

theblurry1 said:
The Premiership - It's a marathon, not a sprint, and we will finish top again this season
hmm first time ive heard dat one, but yea i guess, its funny how u guys can find SUMTHING to argue about everyday, newayz, yea who cares about the first couple months im sure everyone looks foward to the rest of the season... gud for beattie to get one aginst us ;)

-azn

Just face it the signings of Ronaldo and Kleberson have been an utter disaster. :mrgreen:

hutch said:
Zico said:
Just face it the signings of Ronaldo and Kleberson have been an utter disaster. :mrgreen:

Fuck off out of our thread you cock! :x

lmao, aiight mayb dats enough now, too much hate being put into each post eh? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lets all give ronaldo and kleberson sum time b4 judgement day (as in judging how gud they are)

-azn

K K NOW IM CONFUSED, I DIDNT NOE KLEBERSON DISLOCATED HIS SHOULDER...!!! wat!?!?! HOW SERIOUS IS IT??

-azn

ps: not dat im ultra worried, NOW DAT GINGER IS OUT FOR A MONTH WIT THE HERNIA OP!!!!!!1 :(

footieBalla said:
lets all give ronaldo and kleberson sum time b4 judgement day (as in judging how gud they are)

-azn

You're a bit late pal, Judgement day was August 1997. Never happened though, this cyborg from the future saved us. :D

footieBalla said:
K K NOW IM CONFUSED, I DIDNT NOE KLEBERSON DISLOCATED HIS SHOULDER...!!! wat!?!?! HOW SERIOUS IS IT??

-azn

ps: not dat im ultra worried, NOW DAT GINGER IS OUT FOR A MONTH WIT THE HERNIA OP!!!!!!1 :(

Never mind im sure the tough tackling Phill Neville will be able to fill in the gap. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom