Manchester United Thread

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
Manchester United Thread

Well the new mods have closed a thread because some other members littered it with nonsense, and rather than warn the people involved they decided to lock the thread for people who really wanted to post there.

Good work fella's :roll:

Anyway, new season new thread, I left the champions bit out cos that was last season, still Champions mind, but at the mo we've only got 3points like everyone else.....

Please post any news, rumours, pre and post match comments or general comments in here rather than starting new threads everytime we've played a game etc.

Kleberson makes his debut tonite in the reserve game, 5,000 people are expected, which is a similar crowd size to what he played infront of in Brazil. Dont know what he's gonna do afterwards though dont know if his wife is old enough to get into the players bar :)

I go to alot of the reserve games so I'll post up how he looks tomorrow, he might play a part in Saturdays Big Game if he impresses The Boss tonite.

Looks like Fergie is gonna extend his stay at OT, but looking at the age of the current signings and future targets thats pretty obvious.

Huge game at the weekend, if its half as good as last seasons fixture we're in for a treat, I think even die-hard ABU's must admitt we played some wonderfull football, sh*t even the magpies we're singing "We Want Seven". :)[/i]

Last edited:
Re: Manchester United Supporters Thread.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Huge game at the weekend, if its half as good as last seasons fixture we're in for a treat, I think even die-hard ABU's must admitt we played some wonderfull football, sh*t even the magpies we're singing "We Want Seven". :)

Haha, last season was a fluke mate, we'll get the better of u this time round. hope Woody recovers in time as quite frankly we're sh*t in defence without him. Should be a cracking game on Sat. Keano, Bowyer, Bellamy, Who here smells a couple of squabbles flaring up? :mrgreen:

I just can't get over how good Cristiano is! Just imagine in a few years when he is in his prime.

I do hope Sir Booby strat JJ though. He's such good all round midfielder. And what about Ameobi, eh? Such a bit guy with great ball skills :D

Re: Manchester United Supporters Thread.

Mr.Baggs said:
Haha, last season was a fluke mate, we'll get the better of u this time round. hope Woody recovers in time as quite frankly we're sh*t in defence without him. Should be a cracking game on Sat. Keano, Bowyer, Bellamy, Who here smells a couple of squabbles flaring up? :mrgreen:

I just can't get over how good Cristiano is! Just imagine in a few years when he is in his prime.

I do hope Sir Booby strat JJ though. He's such good all round midfielder. And what about Ameobi, eh? Such a bit guy with great ball skills :D

Its got all the ingredients for a top game....

JJ should've started on sunday IMO he is defo class, when he's filled out abit he's gonna be as good as any midfielder in the world and Ameobi is vastly underated, but with Shearer and Bellamy upfront it will be hard to get in the side. Newcastle IMO are better now and have better younger (and homegrown) players than he Keegan days, but thats Sir Bob for you I s'pose....

But we've still got too much quality for you's lot mate, dont think it'll be the humping of either of last seasons games (11 goals home/away :mrgreen: ) cos we had a point to prove after the "Galactico's" humbled us but we'll still snatch it by one or two ;)

And of course Shearer will get abuse of us from start to finsh :)

We'll see mate, i'm banking on a 2-1 win for us in the predicts but i still covered my arse by sying it'll be a draw as like most Newcastle - Man U games, nobody know's what the fook could happen.

Guess who the ref is.................

Uriah Rennie............

This guy hates Alan Sherear and Man Utd have never lost a game when he's been in charge.

Zico said:

Uriah Rennie............

This guy hates Alan Sherear and Man Utd have never lost a game when he's been in charge.

Crap. Why do we always get the short end of the stick?

Zico said:

Uriah Rennie............

C'mon dude this guy hates everyone, but you seen the size of him, he can hate who likes......

Are you sure about the last bit, for some reason i thought he reffed the last derby at maine road, I know he was the one who sent Keano off at Sunderland last season,

but never lost a game, theres an anorak in this office who'll know that one.........

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:

Uriah Rennie............

C'mon dude this guy hates everyone, but you seen the size of him, he can hate who likes......

Are you sure about the last bit, for some reason i thought he reffed the last derby at maine road, I know he was the one who sent Keano off at Sunderland last season,

but never lost a game, theres an anorak in this office who'll know that one.........

Hehe..........that was so funny when McAteer was winding Keane up to fuck in that game and Keane just snapped. :mrgreen:

referee06.jpg
nineyards2.jpg

Yup u can say that again. This guy is huge :D Totally off-topic but doesn't he have a striking resemblace to actor Michael Clarke Duncan? :mrgreen:

Regarding the Man Utd-Sunderland incident, u're right, i just found it on the BBC Site so fair play to him for doing a fine job.

TOON STORM OVER RENNIE
The Daily Star says Newcastle are upset that Uriah Rennie will be officiating their clash with Manchester United on Saturday. Although the Magpies have yet to make an official complaint, it's believed that they have complained to referee supremo Philip Don - complaining that the appointment is inappropriate. Rennie is unpopular on Tyneside because he is the only referee to have sent off Alan Shearer.

Surprise, Surprise :mrgreen:

Mr.Baggs said:
TOON STORM OVER RENNIE
The Daily Star says Newcastle are upset that Uriah Rennie will be officiating their clash with Manchester United on Saturday. Although the Magpies have yet to make an official complaint, it's believed that they have complained to referee supremo Philip Don - complaining that the appointment is inappropriate. Rennie is unpopular on Tyneside because he is the only referee to have sent off Alan Shearer.

Surprise, Surprise :mrgreen:

Thats a joke surely!!??

So now if Rennie gives a dubious decision against ManUnited it'll be seen as trying to apease the St James Park faithfull.....

Its gonna be a gooden this....

Anyhow anyone who has watched footy for along time knows that Shearer is hardly a Saint, he's well dirty and a wind up merchant, he wouldve been sent off a few times if it wasnt for his status in English Football...

Would've loved it if he had signed for us though ;) :)

I actually love the way Shearer wind's up players. Hopefully Shearer ends Keane's carear on Saturday. :twisted:

Zico said:
I actually love the way Shearer wind's up players. Hopefully Shearer ends Keane's carear on Saturday. :twisted:

Don't need to. Keano's already over the hill :mrgreen: .

Mr.Baggs said:
Zico said:

Haha

Well let's hope Shearer pushes him over the hill. :mrgreen:

Zico said:
Mr.Baggs said:
Zico said:

Haha

Well let's hope Shearer pushes him over the hill. :mrgreen:

Just i little nudge would do the trick :D If he resists, he'll be dragged over it by the whole mag squad kicking and screaming like the little b*tch he is........*Waits for Vann's response* :mrgreen:

Well if he is over the hill I hope he carries on playing the way he has pre-season and in the first match because he has been back to his best in those. :D

Yep, I loved the way that "over the hill" Keane raced back at your beloved Vieira to win the ball in the Charity Shield. That was pure quality.

hutch said:
Yep, I loved the way that "over the hill" Keane raced back at your beloved Vieira to win the ball in the Charity Shield. That was pure quality.

C'mon Vieira was out for a stroll in the Community Shield. :mrgreen:

Zico said:
hutch said:

Yep, typical Arsenal attitude. :D

Zico said:
hutch said:

I loved the way your whole team was out for a stroll last season :D

Milo` said:
Zico said:
hutch said:

I loved the way your whole team was out for a stroll last season :D

Well im sure come the end of the season every thing will be great at Highbury. :) Were going to do the quad!!!!! :mrgreen:

Zico said:
Well im sure come the end of the season every thing will be great at Highbury. :) Were going to do the quad!!!!! :mrgreen:

Don't be silly, you'll get more than four players sent off :D

ThomasGOAL said:
hey Fergusson !! :x

BARTHEZ is Back ! 8) great game versus Switzerland

Isnt there a thought that Barthez and Fergie have had an un-fixable bust up ?? The word is Barthez had one error too many and wont play for Man Utd in a crucial game again.

What a fookin weekend!!!!!

I mean I sober up this morning and WTF!!!!

I look at the league table and as normal it says Manchester, but someone has spelt it wrong cos it says city :shock: :shock:

I wont here the end of this now, well till at least Wednesday anyway.....

Good weekend for footy though, thought we we're well worth the win up at Newcastle, great to see Keano back to his usual bossy self in the midfield, so much for being past it :roll:

So its Wolves tomorrow, Irwin will get the reception he deserves, great player, and Incey will also get the reception he deserves, I thnk the celebration when he equalised for lfc back in '99 (you wouldve thought they won The League or something) was the last straw for United fans so he'll get some abuse, personally I'd rather we just ignored the c*nt but anyway.....

Hopefully Fergie will resist the temptation to put out the reserves and field a full strength side, Kleberson will start and maybe Ronaldo will start on either the right or the left, could well be a goal fest but ya never know...

I read on planetfootball.com that United are still negotiating with Barcelona for Carles Puyol for an amount fo 15 million pounds.They hope to tie up the deal by the end of this week.I dont know if this is true or should I trust planetfootball.com.Puyol could be a great addition to United's backline and I quote him saying "I can add balls to Man United's backline"....simply a hardworking,never quitting warrior on the field,a typical Man United player.

Puyol is Barca through and through mate and i would be very surprised if he decides to leave, but money talks nowadays. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom