Martins survives from gun shooter

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Yeah, just read about that myself. Absolutely disgusting. Tranmere (the team I support) had a player called Calvin Zola, who was refused a British work permit unless he would return to his country to gain a certain certificate. He appealed against this decision and was petrified to go back - this shows you why (although he did in the end and was thankfully unharmed).

Utterly unbelievable, why is it so bad over there?

Rentalkid

Premiership
5 August 2003
Germany
Utterly unbelievable, why is it so bad over there?
I don't know ... can't have anything to do with our European ancestors forcefully colonising the whole continent, robbing it from it's resources and leaving it the mess it was back a hundred years, and will be for the next century because the future generations of those colonists just don't give a fuck, can it?

AK.Rabona

Championship
19 June 2007
Texas
Riquelme & Aimar, Arsenal
Lol, gotta love sarcasm.

There is a report now that the police are saying Martins was lying. Somebody else who was riding his car was shot at by a guy, and that Martin for some reason made the story his.

Vlad19

football manager
5 January 2006
I don't know ... can't have anything to do with our European ancestors forcefully colonising the whole continent, robbing it from it's resources and leaving it the mess it was back a hundred years, and will be for the next century because the future generations of those colonists just don't give a fuck, can it?
I think it can. Have something. To do with that.

Top Bottom