Martins survives from gun shooter

Yeah, just read about that myself. Absolutely disgusting. Tranmere (the team I support) had a player called Calvin Zola, who was refused a British work permit unless he would return to his country to gain a certain certificate. He appealed against this decision and was petrified to go back - this shows you why (although he did in the end and was thankfully unharmed).

Utterly unbelievable, why is it so bad over there?

Utterly unbelievable, why is it so bad over there?

I don't know ... can't have anything to do with our European ancestors forcefully colonising the whole continent, robbing it from it's resources and leaving it the mess it was back a hundred years, and will be for the next century because the future generations of those colonists just don't give a fuck, can it?

Lol, gotta love sarcasm.

There is a report now that the police are saying Martins was lying. Somebody else who was riding his car was shot at by a guy, and that Martin for some reason made the story his.

I don't know ... can't have anything to do with our European ancestors forcefully colonising the whole continent, robbing it from it's resources and leaving it the mess it was back a hundred years, and will be for the next century because the future generations of those colonists just don't give a fuck, can it?

I think it can. Have something. To do with that.

Back
Top Bottom