Mass Effect

Re: Microsoft XBox 360

It's real-time shooting though? And all this hiding behind walls etc, looks quite a bit like GOW (the combat side anyway).

Re: Microsoft XBox 360

Im interested in it aswell, but im just holding out to see what the fighting/shooting is like. From what i read you can go into a pauze menu and give the rest of your squad commands and then fight/kill the enemy.

@ embrace, do you have any links to reviews? Ive only seen the gameinformer score [97,5] at gamerankings so far.

Are there some posts that have gone missing?! Im sure i read snoop talking about 1st/3rd person shooting, embrace talking about kotor (or something like that) and me asking embrace if he has any links to online reviews. Or am i just a bit f@#ked up atm?!

What the hell happend there, LMAO, page two wasnt there for my second post. Glad i see the posts are actually still here though and i wasnt imagining it.

Anyway, just watched the combat vid and im pretty sure ill be getting this. Looked realtime/handson enough for me. :D

People were talking about the game in the 360 thread and here at the same time, just brought them altogether Tikx4

How many hours of gameplay do you reckon this will be? I need a game that can cover the many hours of boredom I will have in the mountains over xmas break.

Kmart is breaking the release date i tried my local one no luck but try another one tommorow.
gm_masseffectbreakssteetdate_490.jpg

How many hours of gameplay do you reckon this will be? I need a game that can cover the many hours of boredom I will have in the mountains over xmas break.

I think your talking Oblivion type long.......... or even longer.

Ive read 60hours somewhere. Over at teamxbox they are saying people have already spent 20 hours playing the game and have hardly even gotton into the main story and have been exploring instead.

I'm waiting for the gametrailers video review so I can see more of the game rather than random clips and trailers, completely undecided as to whether I'll like it or not.

BTW it's been banned in Singapore for the lesbianism, there's a big fear within the government that young impressionable girls who play this game will go off and have lesbian sex with every blue alien they come across.......

http://www.gameaxis.com/home/?blog=1875

Personally I have to say that I fully support this ban. In the future when the world is invaded by aliens (circa 2020), we need every man, woman and child to fight off these invaders, what we do not need is our brave young fighting women going around seducing every blue lesbian alien they find. Support the fight against blue alien lesbians, stand up for a united, free from alien invasion Singapore!

LMAO at Singapore. Surely this is confirmation that there are actually blue aliens that the governments aren't telling us about. WE WANT THE TRUTH!

Ill be getting that game,........probably as an xmas present as i still have HL2 to get through and fifa is still keeping me occupied.

I'm waiting for the gametrailers video review so I can see more of the game rather than random clips and trailers, completely undecided as to whether I'll like it or not.

BTW it's been banned in Singapore for the lesbianism, there's a big fear within the government that young impressionable girls who play this game will go off and have lesbian sex with every blue alien they come across.......

I know what you mean i cant wait for this game but i am not interested in the slightest in Assasins Creed

Don't really think i'm gonna be buying this but deffo gonna get it for the Mrs. :lol:

I am undecided with this game as well my friend. Just don't know if it's my type of game. At times based on those vids, it looks intriguing, and other times it just looks very boring with loooooooong dialogues in between. I mean, if I want long dialogues, I can just pop a movie in my DVD drive.

The combat style is not attracting me that much either. I like to run and gun with minimal tactical approach here and there. What's completely impressed me though about this game are the beautiful breathtaking graphics. They are top notch.

If the story is THAT good, I will overlook the long dialogues and stick with it.

I am undecided with this game as well my friend. Just don't know if it's my type of game. At times based on those vids, it looks intriguing, and other times it just looks very boring with loooooooong dialogues in between. I mean, if I want long dialogues, I can just pop a movie in my DVD drive.

The combat style is not attracting me that much either. I like to run and gun with minimal tactical approach here and there. What's completely impressed me though about this game are the beautiful breathtaking graphics. They are top notch.

If the story is THAT good, I will overlook the long dialogues and stick with it.

So you wont be buying Metal Gear Solid then

Back
Top Bottom