Master league budget

red rummed

Non-League
7 October 2019
Guys whats the story with transfer budgets? I finished first season at arsenal and got 3 million to top up the heafty 25mil I had!!! Most players are 50mil plus. Is that it!! Fuming

Guys whats the story with transfer budgets? I finished first season at arsenal and got 3 million to top up the heafty 25mil I had!!! Most players are 50mil plus. Is that it!! Fuming

Same problem with Man Utd.

Started with about £140m in first season, start the next one and I have £37m to spend. Not very realistic.

There is a great budget editor on here though, it lets you you choose your budget.

Same problem with Man Utd.

Started with about £140m in first season, start the next one and I have £37m to spend. Not very realistic.

There is a great budget editor on here though, it lets you you choose your budget.
Unfortunately I am on PS4, so unable to edit. Will probably set budget to fairly large for next summer but from what I've read it's ridiculous amounts of money. Where's the happy medium???

Unfortunately I am on PS4, so unable to edit. Will probably set budget to fairly large for next summer but from what I've read it's ridiculous amounts of money. Where's the happy medium???

Fairy large isn't as ridiculous as the Large one where you basically get your whole clubs valuation for transfer budget :LOL: I think I will go with fairly large and just make it a realistic amount that I will spend. For example Manchester United, City etc net spend 150m max. Just because I have 500m sitting there, doesnt mean I'll spend it all, would make it pretty boring.

Back
Top Bottom