Master League Bug? No league fixtures in 2nd season

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Hi all, not quite sure where best to post this.

I just started my 2nd season on Master League with Valencia on PES 2021 on PC.

I checked my schedule and there are NO LA LIGA matches to play! Just Champions League group stage. I checked the competition info for La Liga and it just says teams haven't been drawn yet.

Has anyone experienced this? I'm guessing my game is dead now... which is annoying as I really liked my squad.

I also face the same problem. Already past the summer transfer window and the only match I have is UCL matches and international friendly.

I don't want my reformed Arsenal become such a waste šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I checked my schedule and there are NO LA LIGA matches to play! Just Champions League group stage. I checked the competition info for La Liga and it just says teams haven't been drawn yet.

Has anyone experienced this? I'm guessing my game is dead now... which is annoying as I really liked my squad.
Covid lockdown?

I also face the same problem. Already past the summer transfer window and the only match I have is UCL matches and international friendly.

I don't want my reformed Arsenal become such a waste šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I think it was because I messed around in the Competitoins.bin.

I reverted my changes and did a simulation on a new ML and it seems fine.

I'm facing the same issue too but I didn't mess around with the Competitions.bin.
Is there any workaround to fix this instead of starting new ML?

p/s: yeah i really like my new squad at the moments.

I have the same issue, how did you guys solve this? I'm just using default EvoWEB patch without anything else.

Hey, did you find a fix for this? I'm experiencing this as well

Make sure you have installed the latest datapack and reinstall the game if you could.
What I did is reinstalled the game and start a fresh ML (which sucks). Now I'm playing season 2024/2025.

The problem is with dlc 2.0 it dosent match with the original game version. You need to download the original game version. Either version which is the steam version download dlc 5.0 and the exe file 1.5.0 steam version

Back
Top Bottom