Master League bug?

des8686

League 1
17 May 2020
Hey guys.

Just spent a really enjoyable year in charge of Fiorentina and managed to finish 4th on the last day of the season. The game told me I had qualified for the champions league.

However, I've started the next season and group stages have been drawn and I'm not in the champions league or the Europa league!

Has anyone experienced this bug? Pretty much killed my master league!

Cheers

Not this year but I have experienced this in PES 2015 I believe so it can happen. I think it is something to do with some very weird combination of results leading to a missing space in the competition (i.e. someone winning the CL and EL that doesn't qualify for either competition via their league).

It sucks. If you still have a save before last season's CL and EL finals you could try again and see if someone else wins either.

Hey guys.

Just spent a really enjoyable year in charge of Fiorentina and managed to finish 4th on the last day of the season. The game told me I had qualified for the champions league.

However, I've started the next season and group stages have been drawn and I'm not in the champions league or the Europa league!

Has anyone experienced this bug? Pretty much killed my master league!

Cheers
Did you by accident SIMed the CL qualifiers? Are you sure you are not in EU? Who is playing in CL & EL from your Italian league?

P.S.: There is already a Master League topic you could ask, no new thread needed!

Back
Top Bottom