Master League Development

joserruiz

League 2
2 February 2007
Mexico
U.N.A.M.
Hi, does anyone knows how to modify the development curves on the master league? There must be an archive with the formulas for the different development curves (early peak, early/lasting...) So the question is if someone knows how to access this formula, so we can modify the algorithm to make the players growth more real...Thanks

Thanks but I know that you can choose between 6 differete types of growth, but I was wondering if theres any way to change the way this curves develop by editing the original formula, not by training and that stuff, I mean from outside the game.

Go to edit player, then choose the player you want to edit. Then choose "Appearence" then "Ability", there you can change the player... Dont know if I answered your question, but I hope so :)

...or maybe I understand now! :p

If you edit a player during your Master League season he WONT change... :/

You have to start a new one. I have had the same problems but I guess that's the only way.

Hope I understood your question now :p

there is no way to edit player growth curves after starting ur season..u have to edit the option file before the start of a season

in PES5 we were able to edit the ML young players aloneusing Mephisto's WES Editor in the middle of a season,there's no solution as of now for PES6

It will be good if we can plot and change the development graph different from the Konami graph :D

Back
Top Bottom