Master League not progressing (2021)

MrDeftino

Non-League
15 September 2018
Hey guys,

So far this year on 2021 (PC) I've had two issues with Master League, both using different patches. The first was when my ML got to a certain date in November, then would crash to desktop as the calendar is moving through the days. Never really tried to fix it as I needed to update a few things anyway so I scrapped that save.

Started a new save a couple of days ago and I've just reached the first FA Cup game (around september/october I think?). I play the game, win or lose, and when it's supposed to show the calendar progressing, the game just hangs and shows only the background purple image. The calendar doesn't even appear and the game doesn't progress. Music still plays and the game still runs as I can see my frame rate going up and down by 1 or 2 every so often, it just doesn't load the calendar and I can't do anything.

Does anybody know what could be causing this issue?

My Sider modules are:
  • Kitserver
  • Stadium Server
  • Scoreboard Server
  • Ball Server
  • Entrances
  • netblock
  • Stadium_Banner
  • Stadium_Board
  • tournament_anth_tunnel
  • trophy-server
None of these stand out to me as issues that could affect progression of a ML. I'm using the EvoWeb Patch V2.

Thanks!

Reactions: ady
Hey guys,

So far this year on 2021 (PC) I've had two issues with Master League, both using different patches. The first was when my ML got to a certain date in November, then would crash to desktop as the calendar is moving through the days. Never really tried to fix it as I needed to update a few things anyway so I scrapped that save.

Started a new save a couple of days ago and I've just reached the first FA Cup game (around september/october I think?). I play the game, win or lose, and when it's supposed to show the calendar progressing, the game just hangs and shows only the background purple image. The calendar doesn't even appear and the game doesn't progress. Music still plays and the game still runs as I can see my frame rate going up and down by 1 or 2 every so often, it just doesn't load the calendar and I can't do anything.

Does anybody know what could be causing this issue?

My Sider modules are:
  • Kitserver
  • Stadium Server
  • Scoreboard Server
  • Ball Server
  • Entrances
  • netblock
  • Stadium_Banner
  • Stadium_Board
  • tournament_anth_tunnel
  • trophy-server
None of these stand out to me as issues that could affect progression of a ML. I'm using the EvoWeb Patch V2.

Thanks!
It could be a single scoreboard try to disable all english scoreboards give that a try see if that works got to check every nut and cranny

It could be a single scoreboard try to disable all english scoreboards give that a try see if that works got to check every nut and cranny

Hmm. I've deleted some old EPL Scoreboards I ported from 2020 and replaced them with updated 2021 versions. I skipped the match (won 3-1, woo) and it worked fine. Even if it isn't the scoreboards at least I have a workaround.

Hey guys I’m new to PES 2021. Played Winning Eleven back in the day but that was for PS2. I’ve got 21 on PC and have imported PESUniverse V3 OF and klansman tactics. I have also installed latest version of Slider (7.0.2 i believe)

Could you help point me in the right direction for good stadium and scoreboard mods?

Hey guys I’m new to PES 2021. Played Winning Eleven back in the day but that was for PS2. I’ve got 21 on PC and have imported PESUniverse V3 OF and klansman tactics. I have also installed latest version of Slider (7.0.2 i believe)

Could you help point me in the right direction for good stadium and scoreboard mods?
Oops and also how to install them thank you!

play pes 2006 remake patch master league work perfect
anyone do you know how to fix this problem on other patches

I have the same problem, and i tried exactly the thing you suggested.. but nothing changed. If i play the cup game, win or lose, the game freeze with no possibility to continue... Can someone help us?:((

try others patch
pes 6 remake
smoke or evoweb
or maybe master league not crash on original game

The same thing happens to me. I did like MrDeftino, skipped the cup match and continued. But when I arrive in the second season, it crashes again, on the first day of the window. Please help us.

I'm using the EvoWeb Patch.

Back
Top Bottom