master league retirement ages

just1moreperson

League 1
19 May 2007
i forget what year im in....2024 maybe. park chu young has just retired at the age of 38 and c.ronaldo at 36 a couple years ago. But i just wondered if anyone knows are these retirement ages out of your control? are they set in stone that a certain player shall retire at this age? i keep waiting for steven gerrard to retire so i can pick him up as a youngster, but the dude is 44! and still playing at chelsea, his stats arent anything good now but damn! 44!?!

i forget what year im in....2024 maybe. park chu young has just retired at the age of 38 and c.ronaldo at 36 a couple years ago. But i just wondered if anyone knows are these retirement ages out of your control? are they set in stone that a certain player shall retire at this age? i keep waiting for steven gerrard to retire so i can pick him up as a youngster, but the dude is 44! and still playing at chelsea, his stats arent anything good now but damn! 44!?!

during the transfer period, select the player and make an offer. you can see how many years he's going to play (>5,4,3,2,1) by the maximum you can selected for contract duration.

however, it's not possible to edit retirement ages.

Back
Top Bottom