Master League "SponZor" (by BugA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugA

League 2
24 October 2008
Bor, Serbia
ml_sponsor_eng_promo.jpg

I suggest using this program only in some "special" situations, like recovering from a "sudden" game over when you`ve misjudged your possibilities, or if you wish so hard to get that excellent new striker ;)

Otherwise, you could just ruin all the Master League fun, because it`s the "hard work for big money" that it is all about.

ikonica_24.gif
PES 09 ML - "SponZor" v1.5.1 (by BugA)

• author: BugA
  • date: 2009-01-27
  • file type: rar
  • file size: 1.37 MB

:x: download:

:square: screenshots:

:triangle: changelog:

:: version 1.5.1
- solved fake-virus alert problem with some anti-virus programs

:: version 1.5
- added option to open Master League saved-game file directly (so 'SponZor' can now be used with different 3rd party patches, like GamingAccess patch)

:: version 1.0.4
- improved support for PES version 1.0

:: version 1.0.3
- re-solved problem with PES version 1.0
- improved program`s stability

:: version 1.0.2
- solved Windows Vista issue
- improved working logic

:: version 1.0.1
- solved problem with PES version 1.0

:: Special thanks to Jakal (evo-web), vita (pes-serbia) and Ghost Rider (pes-serbia) for testing and helping to locate and remove program bugs!

:circle: How to use:

A) DONATING MONEY WHILE PLAYING MASTER LEAGUE

Well, you first need to start your "Pro Evolution Soccer 2009" :)

• Start new Master League (or open your saved game).
  • Minimize PES (Alt + Tab), and switch back to "SponZor".
  • Type in the exact amount of money (points) you currently have.
  • Press "Enter" or click the "Check..." button to access your bank account.
  • Replace the existing value with a new one (type in the preferred value).
  • Press "Enter" or click the "Donate!" button.

You can now close "SponZor" and go back to PES (click the taskbar).

NOTE: You won`t see changed money (points) immediately, it takes some time until the money is actually transferred to your bank account ;) Just kidding, go one menu further ("To Next Match", for example), and then come back to the previous menu (press "Esc"), and voala! Your money is right there where it should be.

B) DONATING MONEY INTO SAVED MASTER LEAGUE GAME

If you already have a saved Master League game file ('PES2009_ML01.bin', for example – number can vary), you can open it directly with "SponZor" (please close your "Pro Evolution Soccer 2009" first):

• Click the "Open" button, select the desired file and click "Open".
  • Replace the existing value of points with a new one (type in the preferred value).
  • Press "Enter" or click the "Donate!" button.

Wait until your edited saved game file is processed, close "SponZor", open PES, open your Master League saved game and… ta-da - enjoy ;)

NOTE: If your saved game file becomes corrupted due to "SponZor's" error, don't worry, in the same folder where your saved game is (for example 'PES2009_ML01.bin') there's a backup file created by "SponZor" before editing of the original file, called – 'PES2009_ML01_temp.bin'. Just delete the corrupted 'PES2009_ML01.bin' file, and rename the backup file to 'PES2009_ML01.bin'. See, no harm's done :) On the other hand, if your edited file is working fine, you can delete the backup file.

Now, go and sew brand new kits for your team, with your own name as a team sponsor :) No more money problems for you!

Last edited:
Thnaks m8!

I was looking for that!

Edit:

It isn't working, i put my amount of points and it says "Please start new master league bla bla bla"

Last edited:
Thnaks m8!

I was looking for that!

Edit:

It isn't working, i put my amount of points and it says "Please start new master league bla bla bla"

Extra... You`re not the only one. It looks like while some users have absolutely no problems, some have this "issue" of actually not finding their "bank account" :CONF:

Everything works fine here though, always. Could you please upload your save game file, so I could check it and eventually make it work? :THINK:

You could try to exit PES, and then try everything again (start PES, open ML, try program).

And please, try to start a new league, and give it a try again, just to see if it works then.

EDIT: What version of PES are you using (1.0/1.1/1.2), which .exe file (original/crack) and what OS (XP/Vista/...)?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I've already tried to exit pes and try everything again, i tried to start a new master league and the problem is still there.

I'm using 1.2 with the cracked .exe file and i have Vista ultimate x86

I will send a PM with the save game, check your inbox.

And thanks for the help ;)

It`s OK, I just hate it when something doesn`t work as it should :COP:

Hm... I was a bit afraid of this - it work`s apsolutely fine. BUT, I have Windows XP, and I believe it`s because of your Vista (not your copy of Vista, Vista as general).

I have 1.10 version of the game, but program works well on 1.20 too, checked that.

I`ve sent you your file back, but I changed your ammount of points to 75000, just to show you it really works.

So, for now, this doesn`t works on Vista. I`m waiting for reply from two more people, just to be sure it`s Vista causing this error. Back to the drawing board... :THINK:

Thanks for this tool, very usefull sometimes, one little question, does this program works in PES 6 ? or do you know any tool like this one that works in PES 6 ?

Salu2

You`re welcome :)

I think (almost surely) that this won`t work with PES 6, and I don`t know any tool that works. :(

ArtMoney will work for sure, just if you know how to use it. I think there`s a tutorial on this forum somewhere, it`s not for PES 6, but it can be used.

Added new version (1.0.2) to the first post.

:: version 1.0.2
- solved Windows Vista issue
- improved working logic

:: Special thanks to Jakal (evo-web) and vita (pes-serbia) for testing and helping to locate and remove program bugs!

CheerZ, BugA
smartass.gif

Thanks, Jakal :)

Added new version (1.0.3) to the first post.

:: version 1.0.3
- re-solved problem with PES version 1.0
- improved program`s stability

CheerZ, BugA
smartass.gif

Thanks T.B.T, be my guest :)

pa4o3, PES version 1.20 is supported and working well, try it yourself :)

Thanks man but still not working for me. I try in every version of the game but not working.My Windows is XP SP3 :?

Then it has to be because of SP3... :THINK: I installed it a few days ago, but haven`t tried "SponZor" since then. I`ll see what the problem is. It could be helpful if you post (or send me via PM) your save-game file, to check that one too (pack it, it`s 3x times smaller).

I`m curious now, is "SponZor" working on Vista SP1...? :ROLL:

EDIT: Nope mate, I`ve tried it, it works on Windows XP SP3 as well, with all versions of PES (1.0/1.1/1.2). I don`t know why do you have problems. Have you followed the instructions I gave, exactly? Post your save-game file.

Last edited:
Added new version (1.0.4) to the first post.

:: version 1.0.4
- improved support for PES version 1.0

:: Special thanks to Ghost Rider (pes-serbia) for helping to locate and remove program bugs!

pa4o3, nope mate, I`ve tried it, it works on Windows XP SP3 as well, with all versions of PES (1.0/1.1/1.2). I don`t know why do you have problems. Have you followed the instructions I gave, exactly? Also, try this new release (1.0.4), if it doesn`t work please upload me your Master League save-game file.

Barca_Fan13, there won`t be PES6 version of "SponZor" for now, sorry, I believe it could be implemented in the future releases, but can`t promise anything, I should install and research PES6 first.

CheerZ, BugA
smartass.gif

Added new version (1.5) to the first post.

:: version 1.5
- added option to open Master League saved-game file directly (so 'SponZor' can now be used with different 3rd party patches, like GamingAccess patch)

:square: screenshots:

CheerZ, BugA
santa.gif

yoo man.... mcafee detects a trojan on the .exe!!! and move it to quarantine :S... its a trojan!!... anyone else got the same?
is it or not?

yoo man.... mcafee detects a trojan on the .exe!!! and move it to quarantine :S... its a trojan!!... anyone else got the same?
is it or not?

It`s 100% virus free, BUT - version 1.5 is crypted to be a bit safer from hacking (as it is possible :) ), and the problem is that this kind of encryption is often used by hackers themselves to hide viruses/trojans/malware, so some antivirus programs misjudge the file, and as soon they read the encryption method, they report a virus (it`s a fake alarm, but it is an alarm).

Here`s cryptor`s author explanation:

CGSoftLabs said:
It's a problem related to all packers/protectors. Virii authors use this kind of programs to hide their viruses, trojans etc.; because antivirus software makers find the virus and don't know that it was protected or packed, it will assume that the virus signature it's in fact some packed data inside the shell with which the packer envelope the application;
The problems with fake alarms comes few weeks after releasing the packer; soon, virii authors use the packer and release a new packed version of the virus; in time...as the anivirus companies find the packers with which the virus was packed/protected it will develop methodes to detect packed files from packed viruses.

You and your clients must use the newest signature database for the antivirus they use.

You must notice the antivirus company which made your antivirus if your packed/protected software is detected as a virus.

Check your packed exe here http://www.virustotal.com to see if it's detected as a virus;

greatz
CGSoftLabs

And here`s a list of anti-viruses that cause this fake alarm to occur:

www.VirusTotal.com said:
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.0.0.73 2009.01.15 -
AhnLab-V3 2009.1.15.0 2009.01.15 Win32/ExprPacked.suspicious
AntiVir 7.9.0.54 2009.01.14 -
Authentium 5.1.0.4 2009.01.14 W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado
Avast 4.8.1281.0 2009.01.14 Win32:VanBot-GQ
AVG 8.0.0.229 2009.01.14 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.01.15 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.01.15 -
Comodo 931 2009.01.14 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2009.01.15 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.01.14 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6308 2009.01.15 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.01.14 W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado
F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.01.15 Hupigon.gen83
Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.01.15 -
GData 19 2009.01.15 Packer.Expressor.B
Ikarus T3.1.1.45.0 2009.01.15 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.584 2009.01.09 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.01.15 -
McAfee 5495 2009.01.14 New Malware.dq
McAfee+Artemis 5495 2009.01.14 New Malware.dq
Microsoft 1.4205 2009.01.15 -
NOD32 3767 2009.01.15 -
Norman 5.93.01 2009.01.13 Hupigon.gen83
Panda 9.5.1.2 2009.01.14 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.01.14 -
Prevx1 V2 2009.01.15 -
Rising 21.12.30.00 2009.01.15 -
SecureWeb-Gateway 6.7.6 2009.01.15 Virus.Win32.FileInfector.gen!92 (suspicious)
Sophos 4.37.0 2009.01.15 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1831.2 2009.01.09 Trojan.Win32.Packed.gen (v)
Symantec 10 2009.01.15 -
TheHacker 6.3.1.4.220 2009.01.14 -
TrendMicro 8.700.0.1004 2009.01.15 -
ViRobot 2009.1.14.1559 2009.01.15 -
VirusBuster 4.5.11.0 2009.01.14 -

As I believe this is a very inconvenient behaviour for the "SponZor" users, I apologize for the whole "virus or not" situation, and state again that this program is not a virus of any kind, and it can be used without fear. BUT, as it is stupid to release a program that it`s marked as a threat by some antiviruses, a new version of "SponZor"`ll be available soon, either with another method of protection, or completely unprotected, so hackers, be my guests... foolish, as I created a piece of NASA software :PIRATE:

Thanks everyone for the support, though :)

Hello
I am new in this forum...
I am posting because i have a master league and i can't use sponzor i dont know why :S
I really need to use it because i don't have a lot of money.
When I try and enter the amount of money i have, it says i should start or load a new master league
Pls Help me
Thanks in advance =]

Can you be more precise, how do you actually use it - are you trying to donate money "in game", or by opening a saved game? And do you use any patches, and what version of PES do you have?

Can you be more precise, how do you actually use it - are you trying to donate money "in game", or by opening a saved game? And do you use any patches, and what version of PES do you have?

I open the game, open the master league. minimize, open Sponzor and enter the amount of money...but instead of telling me "bank Acoount Ready" it says for me to start or load a new master league.
I don't use any patches and use version 8.0.0.0. I only install option files...nothing else
I even tried to use it with the game not running ie with the "open" method
This only happens on a specific master league.
Thanks for the reply btw =]

You mean version 1.0.0.0...? You said 8.0.0.0 :)

When you open it using the "Open" dialog, what happens?

You can PM me your ML file, and just write down the exact ammount of money you currently have (pack the file, it`s much smaller :) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom