• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Master League Transfer Breakdown Help

tywyn

Non-League
10 June 2007
I've played PES for quite a few years now but never really bothered with the Master League in the past, until now, instead prefering to play the odd exhibition match or usually just playing online.

For a change I decided to try the ML after patching the game with Evolution 1.3, and the game looks/sounds fantastic. In my first season I won the Div 2 league with my Liverpool team but am having big problems trying to sign players. I need an ace striker for my team but every one I try to sign I get 'Breakdown' My salaries total 17816 but funds are 29400, the players I'm trying to sign are free agents e.g Gary Lineker with a salary of 1254, I have even offered him 1754, but still no dice, help please!

I've also tried to buy Beckenbauer and a few other players but get the same result :(

athing2005

MUFC Maniac
15 September 2005
Players tend to join based on ur team's overall ranking. when u are in the lower leagues, expensive players are very difficult to buy.try decreasing ml difficulty level or go for cheaper players. players with 1 0r no stars are almost imossible to buy in intial stages.

MFH

Stadium maker
6 April 2007
Thailand
Winning.in.th
That's right.
If you want to get the player easier, you change the master league level to very easy. You will see the 3 star (for easy transfer) under the salary of each player. :D

Top Bottom