Master Legue Online (Multiplayer)

Madrileno

EVIVA LA LIGAAAA
18 June 2005
MALTA
Real Madrid
How about this in the future ?

A massive community just like cm-online (championship manager online) were they have servers and every server is a world were ther is only one chelsea of one Ac Milan and only one Ronaldinho, they even have newspapers written by responsable members about latest results and transfers and even interviews.

With the coming og next generation consoles and optimized online play on consoles will this be possible to create ?

Well than Konami must work very very very hard cause its a must from my piont of view in th future.

In 10 years time maybe but they can't even sort some basic stuff lol. Do you realize how big a job this would be? If it's even possible.

Konami is conscious that when PS3 and Xbox360 will be out tham they really need to boost their game both in gameplay and in master league structure and also online play so im pretty optimistic that they will let their best ideas and resources to when these next generation consoles come out.

Its what makes me positive and think that many of these requests you will see on these boards these days will be on these next generation consoles in future, thats what I think.

Nah... keep dreaming man. It would be sweet that's true, but Konami is not up to it! I'm still waiting for a good career mode for years now, and I'll probably be waiting a lot more lol

And with the number of teams present in WE that alone would pretty much ruin the idea, in CM that's possible due to the huge number of teams so basically anyone is able to participate with a different team.

Yep in present time is dreaming altough Id call it more as hoping and those at Konami want to make and to make money in games industry you have to give gamers what they want and online gaming an massive multiplayer games are the future and soccer games are no ecxeption.

Thing is as it is now, WE is already the best football game, so they just don't need to put their efforts very high and spend more money on the game. And besides Konami is Japanese based so their perspective is totally different than ours.

What we really need is a game to give WE some real competition, this way we might see some quicker progress on improvements, till there Konami is fine the way it is. But competition for WE would be something pretty hard to achieve, as WE gameplay is unbeatable.

Good point JcBrolly, but there is already competition altough I can never understand why people buy Fifa games because gameplay is light years behing Konami s game but the truth is that there is already competition in sales.

I always thought of a game where it is basically all fix mode. You join a team, and choose a position on the pitch for yourself, or approved by your team leader/captain. Then you basically play the other team. It could be 10 v 10. That would be my dream game. They could also develop your stats depending on how you play and therefore make it easier to position you on the pitch.

I like to imagine being in a community (server) playing master league with other human players each with his own team, a community were all is updated week by week meaning that you know you have to play a game every week so you have all the time in the world to decide with your opponent when the game should be played in that particular week, that would give anyone enough chance to do his daily needs (work , play real soccer , sex etc...

Maybe 2 games in a week if you are in champions league or uefa cup, with transfers and also newspapers articles written by members interested in that certain league or cup just like cm-online.

That would bring together all wishes of gamers cause you would be doing the 2 most nice things the game has to offer , to play master league and to play against real humans in the same time.

Maybe one day .....

Madrileno said:
Good point JcBrolly, but there is already competition altough I can never understand why people buy Fifa games because gameplay is light years behing Konami s game but the truth is that there is already competition in sales.

I wouldn't exactly call FIFA competition... FIFA is directed to an audience totally different than WE/PES, even though they say the opposite. Anyone who enjoys football for real and like to play a non-arcade style game is on the WE world. Players that don't like to play games with high learning curves will probably rather play FIFA.

Sulph said:
I always thought of a game where it is basically all fix mode. You join a team, and choose a position on the pitch for yourself, or approved by your team leader/captain. Then you basically play the other team. It could be 10 v 10. That would be my dream game. They could also develop your stats depending on how you play and therefore make it easier to position you on the pitch.

I've tried something like that on PES4 with 2 multitaps and 8 players playing on one team against the Computer. Its so great but gets boring cuz you can onyl play the CPU for obvious reasons.
But still fun.

Back
Top Bottom