Masterleague Questions

G

ghazi

I've played the game for years but only started the ML this year. . i know, i know. . i am an idiot. And here are my idiotic questions:

(1) What determines who gets bonus points after each game? Some guys have a hat trick and they get nothing! Is it cuz they are too old for points?

(2)Are Ximelex and Espimas dumbasses or what?? lmao! They always get stripped of the ball on the wings.

(3) How do you use Burchet most effectively? His speed is countered by the fact that he cant hold his ground with the slightest of contact. I just sub him at the end of games on the wing and try to get him a 1-2 to spring him forward so he can do a triple O cross into box.

(4) How important is training before each game?

(5) any other advice or tips? Thanks.

ghazi said:
I've played the game for years but only started the ML this year. . i know, i know. . i am an idiot. And here are my idiotic questions:

(1) What determines who gets bonus points after each game? Some guys have a hat trick and they get nothing! Is it cuz they are too old for points?

It is determined by the player's age. Older players do not grow.

(2)Are Ximelex and Espimas dumbasses or what?? lmao! They always get stripped of the ball on the wings.

Yes!!!!

(3) How do you use Burchet most effectively? His speed is countered by the fact that he cant hold his ground with the slightest of contact. I just sub him at the end of games on the wing and try to get him a 1-2 to spring him forward so he can do a triple O cross into box.

I dont use him that much. Sorry

(4) How important is training before each game?

I only do it if the form arrows are down since it improves that.

(5) any other advice or tips? Thanks.

Buy 2 good forwards and a keeper as soon as possible. Play a 3-5-2 or something similar till then so you can win the midfield battle.

2. They're not the best so treat them accordingly. Play the easy pass and try one-twos.
3. Try putting him on the wing and get him free with one-twos.
4. It is very important so make sure you do it. It improves their form arrows.
5. Try playing 3-4-3 with a diamond midfield. It worked well for me. Keep the ball up the pitch and if it gets to your defence, get rid of it as soon as you can - you know that these defenders will give away an X pass straight to the opposition's CF so don't give them the chance to.

Thanks for the tips. I bought Nakata and Takahara and they each led the league in goals and assists as 1 and 2. lol.

they even made Castolo a goal scoring freak, as he ended up scoring a monstrous 4, 5 and 6 goals in his last 3 games after not doing jackshit all season!

I still wonder if you can tell me what determines whose attribute points get increased at the end of a game? And do their attributes only increase if they do well in that game in such areas? For example, if they pass well, do they suddenly gain passing attributes?

I think during games, only young players that can improve their stats. And by young I mean less than 28-29 yrs.
Once past this age there's no way a player can increase his stats after EACH GAME.

Old players can only improve his stats during practice sessions on the offseason.

Quote:
And do their attributes only increase if they do well in that game in such areas? For example, if they pass well, do they suddenly gain passing attributes?

Not really, I found that my young striker (Les Ferdinand) got boost in shot accuracy even though he didn't score at all during one game.
Age and certain players (e.g Kompany) are the main factors that determine stats development.

Back
Top Bottom