MasterLeague Questions

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
Is anything fixed that needed fixed.

1. Weather, Does it Rain or snow ever.
2. Randomness of matches, Do you still play the same teams in a cup that you have in the following league games.
3. Transfers, Do you now get transfer offers.
4. Red cards, Do refs now give red cards for last man challenges or ever.

Thank you.

I unlocked a few classic teams and enabled the Hidden/Classic players option in the Master League menu.
My question is why isn't the classic players showing when I am ready to buy players at the negotiation period?

thx

Last edited:
1- yes its rain and snow once in while
2- they didint fix this one
3- loan offer too
4- refs so much better than the last time

==============

festa : they will show next season in winter transfers window

festa said:
I unlocked a few classic teams and enabled the Hidden/Classic players option in the Master League menu.
My question is why isn't the classic players showing when I am ready to buy players at the negotiation period?

thx

you unlocked the players after you started your master league. the players need to be there when you begin your master league

there were times i had some wild mis-timed sliding tackle... straight red.. not too sure about last challenges though

The gameplay is miles better embrace, but I know that you, like me, want to see the Master League turn into something decent.

As the guys said above, all of what you said is fixed and fixed spectacularly (bar the "randomness of matches" one). Doesn't stop the ML format being tired and old, though. The International Challenge is excellent, currently the only mode I will play, and for me is the best new feature by far (can't wait until patches come out, I'd pick the Tranmere team to represent England, haha).

Hope that helps.

Thank you everyone.
My pc was messed up so i missed the last week of excitement and had to spend all my money on it, maybe get the game next week :).

Back
Top Bottom