Match Time - 5 min, 10 min, or 15 min?

V

vik_sohonie

Has anyone noticed in WE10 (which does not happen in WE9) that your match time effects gameplay SO MUCH, not in terms of having a higher scoring game but I find with a 10 min match I cant do a single thing, the CPU opposition reads my every move and cuts out every attack i can possibly muster but on 15 min i find i am IN CONTROL of the game and usually dominate it. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. On PES5/WE9, the time didnt really change the face of the game as much as it does in WE10, atleast from what ive noticed.

I don't think it's the time you choose, the game just seems to be a bit random, regardless of the amount of time you pick. In one match you may struggle to keep possesion and in another you may dominate and win by three or four goals...

I find it annoying that this doesn't seem to be because of the team you're playing agains't. For example, i was playing as Mexico in international challenge mode and got hammered by one of those crappy teams i've never heard of, and in the very next match i beat the USA by five goals (on five*)scoring at will almost.

I'm really not sure what to make of WE10 yet... sometimes it's brilliant and sometimes it's not.

Dominating the game has nothing to do with the length of a game, I always play 10mins games. 15min games are too long. I remember playing my first match against AI on 6stars: Chelsea vs AC Milan, result: 4-5 (I lost) imagine what kind of scores you could end up with if you played 15mins games everytime. No fifa results please.

I choose 15 mins.Because 15 mins have real stamina for all players. And I like too much attack last 10 minutes (Last 10 minutes for match ,i mean i attack too much between 80-90 minutes).

Hmm, that's true that lots of goals are being scored in the last mins, even in losstime or extra time I manage to score equalizers now.

if you set it to 15mins, I have this feeling that people start (including myself ;p) losing focus near the end.

Back
Top Bottom