Mature gamers please read

Madrileno

EVIVA LA LIGAAAA
18 June 2005
MALTA
Real Madrid
I am a PESwannplayonline gamer in a few weeks and would like to know if there is any possibilty for players that dont cheat to create some type of online league because im very discouraged by the posts that talk about cheaters and people who disconnect when are losing.

I also read that maybe next generation PES will have an online masterleague, what will be done to keep cheaters out of these competitions ? Are there any solutions ?

Maybe Konami can build up a server for an online PES community in form of an MMORPG and keep control of everything ? I wouldnt mind paying a monthly fee to play in a realistic soccer mmorpg with realistic domestic leagues transfers and realistic champions league against real people online that play fair.

I play fair (no cutbacks, no lag, no top teams) And would like to play other fair players but there aren't many around.

P.S. - You are from Malta :) Do you know Michael Mifsud? Signed for Coventry, looks superb. He is tiny lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep of course I know Michael Mifsud he is the best maltese player in the present.

I would realy like to find a couple of mature guys here and make a league or tournament without cheaters etc...

I am a PESwannplayonline gamer in a few weeks and would like to know if there is any possibilty for players that dont cheat to create some type of online league because im very discouraged by the posts that talk about cheaters and people who disconnect when are losing.
There are a few ladders around built exactly for these kinds of players, the two biggest (and probably best) independent ones being evo-league.com and pesladder.com. There's also the offical Konami site at pesrankings.com.
Of course I'm terribly biased as evo-league.com is my site, so have a look around and judge for yourself. ;)

Are there any leagues about that i can join without cheaters? I am new to the online game (not PES) just online play and these cheats are getting on my nerves, I would love a fair balanced league that the best player actually wins.

I Play with no cheats and medium teams (usually Greece, River Plate or Everton). But i use to be in the italian rooms :).

If you like i play a league were we use temas made by ourselves with a kind of virtual market. For Example i have Balde, Campbell, De Rossi, Gudjohnsen and other players i bought in this virtual market via forum.
We are about 80 players and noone is a cheater or makes the opponent lag. Everyone that wants to join it can feel free to ask me.

Back
Top Bottom