Max Drive Help

L

Leeds-Till-I-Die

Well, I couldn't work the software disc. My computer wasn't reading so i managed to find a download with the xbox software. Now it looks like this and my Max Drive is in the USB port.

md.jpg
[/img]

Im trying to drag it to the Max Drive and it's not having it, I will be really grateful if you could help me

When you plug in your Max Drive your PC should be picking it up as a new device and open a window, thats what mine does.

I have never run the Max Drive program that you have pictured there

I have downloaded that Action Replay and now i can drag files on to it and transfer it to the xbox but now it isn't picking it up. This is what I have done:

- Download File
- Drag the zip to my Max Drive
- Load up PES on the X-Box, go to options etc.

It says there isn't an option file on my Max Drive

Any suggestions

You may need to Unpack in onto your XBox, tho again I am going off the way the PS2 version works so may be wrong

No need to unpack on Xbox. :p It should show up unless the .zip is not correct, try extracting the files from the .zip and creating your own new one.

Hello Guys. I really need help. Recently I relocated to a new place.I have PS2 and used to have Max drive (lost the USB drive during relocation).So,I had an idea to use my Apacer USB stick instead of Max drive.Well,when I put AR Max Disc into PS2.It's detected my USB stick but can not find my downloaded Watson WE9 option file which I copied onto the stick.Does anybody have any idea what to do. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom