MaxDrive help needed please!

Lovejoy!

Veteran
2 August 2005
England
Was a little unsure where to put this so i've put it in here for now, if it needs to be moved i'm sure the mods will do their job.

So basically, i'm unable to use any of the current WE9 option files because my MaxDrive doesn't seem to want to function correctly.

1. The MaxDrive program doesn't pick up anything that's in my C:\ automatically like it should, I have to drag them in there myself.

2. When i drag a file from the C:\ in the program to the MaxDrive thing, it never seems like it's properly transfered although it appears on the PS2 screen.

3. The option file doesn't load in WE9 at all.

omg help.

You need to Uncrush the Option File as you transfer it from your MaxDrive to your PS2 Memory card.

Let me know if it works

hang on, it loads up if you go to the WE Data Manager in 'Options'. Any reason why it won't load up on the game start up?

I have no idea why that doesn't work from start do you maybe have another WE9 option file/? if so delete that and then uncrush the option file from your max drive to MC.

Also for the first bit where you have to put the option file from your PC to max drive.. don't use the max drive program. It's confusing and didn't function well for me.

What I simply do is copy and paste the file to my max drive which is drive F:/ i think.. so i see it being pasted into that drive and then I take max drive out and put it along with its cd in my ps2 and uncrush like I told you.

Then it should work..

hope this helped.

take care

Not really.. I just do my own work and if others respect then that's great! :)

Anyways try it later and let us know how it goes man.. i remember when i first got Max drive myself.. it was f'n confusing at first lol but that's cause i didn't know I have to uncrush it.. and kept copying or moving from Max drive to MC.

Now it works like a charm thanks to that Max drive convertor that great soul provided for us.. :)

Take care

Back
Top Bottom