Me & CWright Playing...Golf (NEW 29/10/05)

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
Hello, just thought some of you may need a laugh so here are some poor quality (admittedly as it was only my phone I had with me) recordings of me and my mates playing golf today.

Tim & Mates Golfing - Warning, contains brief strong language!

I think we'll all agree that the bunker one is the best :lol:

Last edited:
Re: Me playing golf (vids)

LOL

The PGA Tour it ain't! And highlights the exact reason why I don't play muni golf courses :D

Quality stuff though, thanks for sharing.

:lol: Thanks guys! It was only the 4th time I've ever played golf, so I didn't think it too bad!

I'm really getting into golf now. I played with hire clubs today and only lost by 1 stroke, to Dave. I should be picking up my own set hopefully within a week.

Next time I go golfing I'll take my Digital Camera for better quality videos :)

If you really are just starting then I REALLY urge you to get lessons, it helps enormously with your overall game.

Good work mate, a 12a rating if anyone is watching with young children

ReActor said:
If you really are just starting then I REALLY urge you to get lessons, it helps enormously with your overall game.
Yes, quite expensive though isn't it?

Na not really, I paid £60 for 6 x 30min lessons, worth every penny in my opinion.

Oh, that's not too bad.

Maybe I'll look into it! Thanks

looks good mate. no adam scott, sergio garcia or ernie els yet, but it's coming! :lol:

the course looked patchy, had much rain recently?

-fb

:lol: Hehe. It was quite dry actually. Bit of a heatwave over here at the moment.

The greens aren't the best at all. But it's OK for a fiver.

Once we all get a bit better we're going to play on the 18 hole course. Now that is Green! Proper nice that is.

not vey good if you've got fucking hayfever though :( Can't believe they've not found a cure for it yet. Ruined my summer every for the last 5 years, funny thing is I only get it in england. When I go abroad I don't get even a little sneeze lol

I thought I was gonna die today. The heat is too errr....hot.

Tim7 said:
:lol: Hehe. It was quite dry actually. Bit of a heatwave over here at the moment.

The greens aren't the best at all. But it's OK for a fiver.

Once we all get a bit better we're going to play on the 18 hole course. Now that is Green! Proper nice that is.

excuse me my man... how much? can somebody please tell me how much a fiver is again? me mom told me once, but that just wouldn't make any sense... but whatever, haha golf is golf

-fb

:lol: Sorry mate, it's £5. And it's for a 9 hole, par 3 course. We go round twice to make it 18 holes and continue scoring for all 18 :).

^ :lol:

Whereabouts are you from, Danwin?

Aaah I see.

I wouldn't say I'm posh though mate!!! Haha.

haha well to golf in canada, one doesnt necessarily have to be posh, but being slightly well off will do you no harm as the nicer golf courses cost about $26 for 9 holes and $50 for 18. but that's only on weekdays, on weekends the prices hike up a couple of bucks... say $29 and $55 respectively. you can see how the pattern goes, slightly more expensive to play 9 than 18...

btw, all currencies in canadian dollars... $26 = £11.45, $55 = £24.22... so yep, it's quite pricey

-fb

That's not too bad really.

This golf course is 5 mins up the road from me Southern Valley Links. It's a proper golf course and you have to wear proper clothes, collared shirts, etc etc. It costs about £20 for a full 18 holes.

By the way, We're playing golf again tomorrow at 5.30pm! I'll take my digital camera for nice quality vids :)

Well, we played 9 holes today as time wasn't on our side.

But I must say, I played a blinder! Finished with +11 and won by 6 strokes! Kept the same ball all the way round which was nice. Teeing off very nicely. I am pleased and encouraged with how it went :)

I took loads of videos, mostly of my mates, but you're not interested in them ;) Here are my highlights that were recorded:

Tim's Highlights - 12th June

On the, (errr...:-k), 6th Hole I made a great putt for par but it wasn't recorded! I was on the fringe of the green and the line was anything but straight, but I judged it and it rolled down the hill perfectly into the cup!

Great stuff! Can't wait to play again! Hehe.

lol :)

Can't understand a word you guys say though lol.

I'm glad I dont live there. Cuz I'd have to learn English all over again hahahaa.

Well, this can be my videos of me playing sport thread hehe! On Monday I played pool with my good mate Adam. Well first of all we played on Sunday and he beat me 7-4, but yesterday I beat him 8-3 :mryellow:

What we did was set up my digital camera and leave it on for as much as the memory card would hold! Then Adam has edited the footage :). Here's a video he did of me playing pool. It's 15MB big and 5mins long! :lol: Anyway, here it is:

Tim Playing Pool

We are playing again tomorrow so expect more vids soon! Hehe!

Re: Me Playing...Pool (Vids)

You do get some luck dont ya mate ;)

Pool is 33% Skill, 33% Luck and 33% wandering round the table looking which ball went in off the break

Back
Top Bottom