Memorial match from HDD only?

Trowel

Non-League
30 January 2005
I'd love to find a way of playing memorial games against my arch nemesis each week so we can keep records of our games. However it doesn't seem possible to do this via one option file on the HDD and insists on a separate option file saved on an external memory card. Does anyone know a way to get around this?

Bugger, thats poo, it dont seem right to me tho, hopefully it will work without, only time will tell

biggertam said:
As far as i know it will be the same as ps2 that u need to buy a memory card....guess that means i will be needing to buy 1 then.:roll:

You're going to buy a memory card so that your match stats are saved? Isn't that a high price for a side feature?

Guess any notion of XBox users getting a bit more effort this time than last year's PS2-port was ill-founded eh?

:roll:

Oh yeah cool, I havnt got a max drive yet, but im going to invest in one shortly!

Cheers

I was looking forward to the Memorial Match as I play 'over and over' with my mate all day...however, I'm not paying for a Memory Card.

I have a modded XBOX, is it not possible to have 2 saves on the hard drives somewhere? Somehow? Simao?

I would like to know this too.

Also, why-oh-why can`t you have multiple pages on the save screen?
All that HD space and you still only get 30 odd slots, its pathetic!

KOP_007 said:
I was looking forward to the Memorial Match as I play 'over and over' with my mate all day...however, I'm not paying for a Memory Card.

I have a modded XBOX, is it not possible to have 2 saves on the hard drives somewhere? Somehow? Simao?

im curious about this, as i dont have a box memory card, so when i remember i was planning on:

Copy my current save game to my pc with xbox save game manager
Delete it from my xbox
create a new, differntly named save file
then copying the old one back to the xbox

may work, but keep forgetting to try it

How can you "name" your save file? Whn you copy the original back won`t it overwrite the one thats already there?

Memorial Mode doesn`t even give you the choice of choosing a save from the HD, it just lets u choose HD, then auto loads the file.

Luckily I have a memory card, but its not really the point :)

When you make the save you can name it (you can also do this in the options), I haven't checked via FTP, but the only hope we have is if the save files carry different names. But even then, I don't know if PES will allow the loading of two from the HD.

KOP_007 said:
When you make the save you can name it (you can also do this in the options), I haven't checked via FTP, but the only hope we have is if the save files carry different names. But even then, I don't know if PES will allow the loading of two from the HD.

Just tried it (beta version) and unfortunately the save files are named the same (4b4e0030 in UDATA).

Boo Konami.

Also you can't record more than one m8 at a time cos they need seperate memory cards, its been done well shite, i play against two different mates, so i will only be able to record my results against one of them

God...you have to wonder if this is Konami or M$ coining it in for more memory cards, like they did with the button change on PS2 pads and adapters (u couldn`t change L1 and L2)

Am i right in thinking that a memory card is useless for someone who uses ps2 pads as there is nowhere to stick it?
no memorial matches for me then.

The adapter I use (from darkplanets) has a slot on the actual converter where I can plug in an MU or a headset, they both work fine and I`ve played memorial and played PES4 on XBox Live with no problems.

Oh yes,i forgot about that,got mine from darkplanets too but it never occured to me that it was the same plug for headset/memory card. What a nob i am.Cheers rIKmAN.

KOP_007 said:

Unfortunately, this is an impossibility....Mem card ONLY for Memorial.....Truely stupid ! !

Back
Top Bottom