Memorial Match: what statistics does it keep?

Gedtillo

Mediocentro defensivo
13 July 2004
I happen to have not patched the game, so I have the original japanese text, and just can't figure out what are those statistics shown at the end of a memorial match (apart from the obvious wins/draws/losses). Could anyone please post a translated picture or list what these are?

Thank you very much.

Isn't it more something like: You win, you get WE-points, you lost a match, you give your WE-points to whoever you lost from.

If those were normal numbers I could try to figure them out... but the problem is that they're decimal numbers! I just can't get any information from a list as this:

and the like... That having won most matches. What on earth do they mean??

Lots of records with averages of all your games
eg.
Penalties
Fouls
Pretty much all the stats you see when you look at the match details.

I don't like the memorial feature as it hasn't been thought over. I was thinking you could have your stats saved for different persons on your memorycard but nooooo. I would like to have the stats for saved in a different file so that my friend who does not have a PS2 could also guard his stats.

So is it not possable to keep multiple users on 1 memory card?

if not then the memorial match is pretty shite but is a big step foward

It's not shite at all. I love playing WE against lots of different friends, and it's cool that I can bring my memory card and play against others keeping track of the results. Almost everybody has a memory card, or more, and if not they should really consider buying one (it doesn't have to be THE ORIGINAL™, and there are some very very cheap) and keeping their personal profile with them.

Well seeing as im sometimes having 8 mates round at a time and only a couple have PS2 then it isnt good at all

As long as you don't update your Optionfile via an x-port it's ok, because then all your stats will be lost.

Only one user per memory card.

FIFA 2006 has something similar and it sounds a LOT better and much more innovative - geared towards having your imaginary friends round and making use of the game in a less conventional manner.

Yeah, but any new clue about what are all the rest of the numbers that are shown there? :D

But it is still crap, because when you decide to patch your game or upgrade via an x-port you have to play with a new optionfile thus having to delete your optionfile. :(

I guess... could anyone post a picture of the translated version of the Memorial Match statistics menu? Or at least transcribe the text of the different fields... please!

Yeah, that is no good: memorial match profile and option file should be independent.

At first I thought that you could save 2 profiles or something on a memory card and you could load your profile where it also loads all the statistics of all your games put together. I tried looking for that feature in the options bit but found nothing. Haven't tried Memorial Match yet.

After you finish a game, you should see AGGREGATE MATCH STATS - the last option, whatever it is in Jap.

Here you go. I think the Memorial Match feature is a very japanese kind of stats-feature and not as good as what EA and Visual Concepts do in their sports games, BUT it's a big step for Konami and they will surely improve on this, so that's great.

From the top: (and I'm looking at PES5 while writing this so, these are correct)

User Name - Average Goals - Average Goals Against

Average Stats - username - username 2

Total shots on goal
Shots on target
Penalties
Free kicks
Corners
Fouls
Offsides
Yellow Cards
Red Cards
Possession (%)

Riot said:
Here you go. I think the Memorial Match feature is a very japanese kind of stats-feature and not as good as what EA and Visual Concepts do in their sports games, BUT it's a big step for Konami and they will surely improve on this, so that's great.

From the top: (and I'm looking at PES5 while writing this so, these are correct)

User Name - Average Goals - Average Goals Against

Average Stats - username - username 2

Total shots on goal
Shots on target
Penalties
Free kicks
Corners
Fouls
Offsides
Yellow Cards
Red Cards
Possession (%)

Hey, Riot, thanx a lot! You made my day! :D

Well that was already answered previously....

I don't think this mode is that good. These stats do not show who is a better player. I'd be more interested in seeing stats for passes attempted/completed, long passes attempted/completed and what area of the pitch the possession was in. Stuff like that so that we can improve our game.

hola!
here i have a screen from "Memorial Match" statistic :roll:
between me (SUMO) and me friend Party :*

27cy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom