• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

menu translation for J League WE 10?

mancityheel

Non-League
30 May 2003
Anyone have a menu translation available? I can't figure out how to raise the difficulty level (where are the stars?) thx

mancityheel

Non-League
30 May 2003
Thx, but that's actually not very helpful as I play on a Japanese PS2 and don't do patches. All I'm looking for is a translation of the screens in Japanese, as the menu layout has changed substantially from earlier versions of the game. Or screenshots of the translation patches, which would also do the trick.

L

lipebrz

Tell me if u find that .. I got the game but it's all in Japanese, I'm looking for an option file that has the menu in English .. Already got an option file that translates stadiums, updates players and all that stuff ..

Is there any option files that have the menu and stuff in English ?

Unique

Non-League
21 March 2005
Kuwait
Al-Arabi
lipebrz option files don't translate the menu's only patches do :(, and could you please post the option file you have.. I've been looking for one everywhere but couldn't find one, Thanks!!

Top Bottom