[Message For Seabass] PES sales in France

Seabass really has't got a lot to say about what gets licensed and what doesnt. Konami's only got two japanese lawyers working on all the licensing issues and they are not taking risks or being aggressive at all, so it's very slow work unfortunately.

gerd said:
What is World Football Climax???
Never heard of it...
And about licenses, frankly i don't care much...i share Jack's opinion: add lower leagues.
agree totally

Luckz said:
Ever heard of irony/sarcasm? :P

Otherwise, the Dutch league sucks in WE and it sucks in the real world. So go start there ;).
But yes, more teams are sorely needed. Look at all the national teams FIFA has, look at all the club teams. And with mods, you can get even more there. WE really isn't modular enough in that regard. But still, totally wrong thread here.
fifa don't got all the leagues licensed. they got eve poland league but only wisla and legia are licensed i think. time to think about it, seabass!!! FIFA World Cup 2006 is increasing sells. open your eyes. if we continue with this stuff from the old cup and this stuff that all we know that is going to have in the next pes' (the calcio, la liga, and eredshit licensed) people gonna forget it.
also, we got just 1,6 gb of contain. WHY REMOVE SHAKTAR AND OTHER TEAMS??? ah, c'mon japaneses!! why don't unify the normal WE and Asia Chmapionship in just one game, and add more european leagues and divisions??

Fuck! I must do a thread like you Thomas for capture Seabass attention and then he'll add the Portuguese league and stadiums too! :lol:

rastapecheur said:
pes001fv5.jpg
Thanks to rastapecheur

Nice one Thomas, I doubt Stade de France will be in because PES only has club statdiums (at least I think so).

How many copies did FIFA 06 sell in France?

I'd expect the sales to double with French clubs and national team now officially licenced in PES6!

NickSCFC said:
Nice one Thomas, I doubt Stade de France will be in because PES only has club statdiums (at least I think so).
Well, i think still possible, you think really Konami don't make Next Wembley ? ;)
before Stade de France and Wembley is in.

NickSCFC said:
How many copies did FIFA 06 sell in France?
I don't know really, but PES5 in france is the best multimedia product in top seller.

I can really see the addition of Italian and Spanish national licences being added to their league licences making PES6 sales double PES5 sales and beating FIFA in Spain and Italy.

These new French licences could kill FIFA in France, Konami are really making a big deal to advertise that fact in France. I hope Konami make people aware of England and Man U being licenced in England, use screens and vids of the 2 teams in adverts in UK, you have to Konami.

As for new Wembley and Stade de France I can't see them being in, I'd expect the Emirates to be in though. Weren't Wembley and Stade de France in ISSPE1/ISSPE2?

ISS PRO EVOLUTION

Stade de France --->
imagedeliverlt5.jpg

list of others stadiums :
- Stade de France (National Stadium)
- Olympiastadion
- Wembley (National Stadium)
- San Siro
- Amsterdam Arena
- Parc des Princes
- Estadio Nacional (National Stadium)
- Stadium Australia (National Stadium)
- Old Trafford

source :
http://www.absolute-playstation.com/api_walk/walkissproevol.htm

and me too, i can confirm this list,i remember Stade de France and Wembley

Yup like I said Konami used to do national stadiums, when they switched the name to PES it because club stadiums and Stade de France, Wembley and Australia were dropped for club stadiums

Can u translate what it says on that advert?.

For NickSCFC the translation of the French Advertising (thanks Milanista)

there are championships which never stopped !

All the Orange Ligue 1 only for you

October 2006

thomasgoal i noticed in the list no emirates stadium do you know whether it will be in it should be cause arsenal are liscnesed

Walcott23 said:
thomasgoal i noticed in the list no emirates stadium do you know whether it will be in it should be cause arsenal are liscnesed
I don't know but i hope, because last year Bayern are under licence and no new stadium.

Back
Top Bottom