15 March 2003
France
Sales of PES in France

Pro Evolution Soccer - 260.000 Copies
Pro Evolution Soccer 2 - 400.000 Copies
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 - 600.000 Copies
Pro Evolution Soccer 4 - 910.000 Copies
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - 1.135.000 Copies :shock:

Please now Seabass ask to Konami to buy Ligue 1 license, National team license and make Stadiums like Stade de France, Gerland etc... Thanks alot

please :)

link : http://www.jeux-france.com/news16188_pes-5-passe-le-million.html

Last edited:
Re: [Message For Sebass] PES sales in France

Damn i was hoping sales had dropped, that would be a better message for seabass.
Making it the slap in the face Seabass needs, he will just be rubbing his hands more now.

Last edited:
ThomasGOAL said:
Sales of PES in France

Pro Evolution Soccer - 260.000 Copies
Pro Evolution Soccer 2 - 400.000 Copies
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 - 600.000 Copies
Pro Evolution Soccer 4 - 910.000 Copies
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - 1.135.000 Copies :shock:

Please now Seabass ask to Konami to buy Ligue 1 license, National team license and make Stadiums like Stade de France, Gerland etc... Thanks alot

please :)

link : http://www.jeux-france.com/news16188_pes-5-passe-le-million.html

All that proves is that even without Ligue 1 license people in France will still buy Pro Evo :P

Doesn't Ligue 1 have one of the highest TV rights deals in world football? If I read that correctly, then it might be the case that it's also going to cost an awful lot of money to get the license.

Add all the lower-leagues from all the current countries before officially licensing them all (ala World Football Climax) please sir. :)

What is World Football Climax???
Never heard of it...
And about licenses, frankly i don't care much...i share Jack's opinion: add lower leagues.

what the FUCK makes you think that seebass will actually come here to this website and see this forum.... ?

he doesnt even speak ENGLISH!

gerd said:
What is World Football Climax???
Never heard of it...
And about licenses, frankly i don't care much...i share Jack's opinion: add lower leagues.
More on World Football Climax on this very forum, here. It's not fantastic, certainly not better than WE, but in my opinion it's the next best thing. Admittedly though, I may be subconciously forcing myself to think that because it has my beloved Tranmere Rovers in. Give it a try if you get a chance, the amount of teams in it will absolutely blow you away, even if the gameplay doesn't so much.

sonyericsson666 said:
what the FUCK makes you think that seebass will actually come here to this website and see this forum.... ?

he doesnt even speak ENGLISH!
I DON'T think the guy ACTUALLY thinks that Seabass WILL read this. He's just SAYING that he WISHES that he would, SO that he could HAVE more LICENSES in WINNING ELEVEN.

They need to add lower leagues. I'm sick of working my way from such a poor league like the French League to the Premiership on Pro Evo.

Marc_Everton said:
They need to add lower leagues. I'm sick of working my way from such a poor league like the French League to the Premiership on Pro Evo.
lol the French league is pooor? well yeah actually in this game because the database is poorly researched and unlike real life! :roll:
That's why!

Yeah lower divisions would be nice.

PLF said:
lol the French league is pooor? well yeah actually in this game because the database is poorly researched and unlike real life! :roll:
That's why!

Now now, dont you start! ;)

I wasn't gonna :p since it's not on-topic but when something as wrong as that is stated, one has to step up and correct it. :)

Back on topic,
@Thomas, Ligue 1 license or any licence would be nice man but to be honest not necessary. As long as we can edit and patch, for me licenses aren't big deal.

PLF said:
@Thomas, Ligue 1 license or any licence would be nice man but to be honest not necessary. As long as we can edit and patch, for me licenses aren't big deal.

on Blu Ray disk ? ;)

Sorry I don't know anything about this technological stuff, what does blue Ray discs mean? No patching? :-s

Well we do have patches for it adding a lot of different goodies.. but yeah no kits yet which is pretty much a key ingredient to patching :(

PLF said:
That's why!

Ever heard of irony/sarcasm? :P

Otherwise, the Dutch league sucks in WE and it sucks in the real world. So go start there ;).
But yes, more teams are sorely needed. Look at all the national teams FIFA has, look at all the club teams. And with mods, you can get even more there. WE really isn't modular enough in that regard. But still, totally wrong thread here.

Back
Top Bottom