Message to KONAMI: Pull your head out of your A$$ES and deliver us a good footie game

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvnineties

Banned
18 April 2008
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
FC Porto
I miss playing Winning Eleven and PES. I miss the good old days on my PS2 playing Winning Eleven. Ever since the launches of the next-gen consoles Konami has done NOTHING to deliver the same excitement and the same game to a next gen platform as they did on PS2. This is absolutely ridiculous. EA is beating their arse all over the place :WOOT: .. FIFA 2008 on PS3 looks like a true simulation when PES2008 looks like and plays like piece of ....

Re: Message to KONAMI: Pull your head out of your A$$ES and deliver us a good footie

2009 is better than 2008 and i like it.
You should continue playing fifa i think.

Re: Message to KONAMI: Pull your head out of your A$$ES and deliver us a good footie

FIFA 2008 on PS3 looks like a true simulation when PES2008 looks like and plays like piece of ....

ok... blind fifa fan...

i agree that pes2008 sucks big time... but i still disliked, or better yet, got fed up with Fifa, alot more than Pes08

i am both fifa and pes fan, but i ain't blind

as for
FIFA 2008 on PS3 looks like a true simulation
it doesn't, you may have that opinion, but if fifa is simulation what is pes? even though it is horrible pes08 still is alot more close to simulation than fifa ever was

fifa, in fact have taken gigant steps while pes is snoozing trough the years, but it still isn't enough to overthrone pes (at least judging from the demos) as a simulation

cheers

Wow, some of you guys are really not honest here. I was a die hard WE/PES fan until Konami decided to say "fuck you" to the fans and to the nextgen systems. What have they done so far ? What improvement did they make NONE. You really can't say the same about FIFA and EA. I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom