Messi Hand of Bullshit

So he's done the great goal against England last month, the hand of god yesterday. Next year he'll be a fat bastard coke addict.

Hes short, Argentinian, quite good at football but a cheat when needs be. He is following Maradonas path perfectly

The title of this thread sounds like some ancient Chinese saying... "The fly only land in the messy hand of bullshit, my child"...

As bad as it is it made me smile, Messi is the recarnation of Maradona he has the killer intinct.

That goal was a very cunning piece of skill.

As bad as it is it made me smile, Messi is the recarnation of Maradona he has the killer intinct.

That goal was a very cunning piece of skill.

:lmao:

football isn't about using your hand, so how can it be called skill?

Funny thing is, he could of easily of headed it in, he really wasn't that far. If he was SO cunning and skilful he would of knocked it in fairly.

he couldnt head it

he tried but missed the ball, then his hand came to the rescue

i hope the little cunt scores 10 goals at the weekend and then Real score a late winner in the dying seconds :)

i can't stand this little guy,he 's fantastic but what a cunt!!!now i hope Madrid win it!!

wow the guy is taking the Maradona thing too far...

all we need now are the mob ties and a cocaine habit sicker than Tony Montanas and he's there!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom