Messi & Huntelaar Stats+Faces

Boatjuh

Non-League
26 July 2005
Hi I'm sorry that I make a thread about this but I can't find the answers on my question anywhere...maybe I don't look good but for that i'm sorry..

OK here my question..Ya'll know that Messi & Huntelaar stats are underrated I don't wanna cheat so I ask you guys for some good stats? + the faces because i'm terrible at that..please answer my question or help me find it somewhere :)

Thanks in advance!;)

Messi killer dribbel speed and passing
Huntelaar precision in shooting and shooting power and heading

thnx but I mean the stats like speed: 88 shotpower:50 (something like that) but then the good stats for this players..but thanks anyway :D

Huntelaar:

Offense 85
Balance 86
Stamina 83
Speed 77
Accel 83
Respon 86
Drib acc 85
Drib spd 75
Shrt pss 77
Shrt spd 76
Lng pass 73
Lng spd 74
Sht acc 85
Sht pow 87
Sht tech 88
Header 87
Jump 84
Tech 85
Fk 82
Curve 79
Aggres 83
Mental 85

Special star:

Positioning
Scoring
1-1 scoring
Post player
1-touch pass

That's The Hunter

Last edited:
@Crocit, no I've tweaked him while fixing up half of Eredivisie but never posted it.
Amsterdammer said:
Huntelaar:

Offense 85
Balance 86
Stamina 83
Speed 77
Accel 83
Respon 86
Drib acc 85
Drib spd 75
Shrt pss 77
Shrt spd 76
Lng pass 73
Lng spd 74
Sht acc 85
Sht pow 87
Sht tech 88
Header 87
Jump 84
Tech 85
Fk 82
Curve 79
Aggres 83
Mental 85

Special star:

Positioning
Scoring
1-1 scoring
Post player
1-touch pass

That's The Hunter
Not bad stats, in fact I agree with most within the 1-5 range. So well done overall.

What I would change and does need changing in my opinion is only a few things who are off by few points.

- Aggression a few points higher as he's a striker and attacks a LOT, always in right position and always looking to get into them. 83 a bit low.

- Dribble Acc of 85 is over-rated. Given players much better than him in dribbling around high 80's and 87 and he'd be more like an 81 to keep the right balance and difference between someone like him and Tevez.

- Passing also looks a bit over-rated. That's good passing stats even for a midfielder and from what I've seen his passing needs to be at around 70 like most avg strikers' passing. (I'd give 76 passing or to a striker if he's specially good at passing which I haven't noticed if his passing is anything above the usual striker's.). Van Nistelrooy would also get high 60's in passing and around 70 and Cisse I'd give in 60's for passing.

- Oh yea the FK needs to be toned down as well. Again by few points over-rated as 84 even is for people who score quite a bit of FK's so I don't think 82 is fair again. It won't put the right difference between the players who I've given 84-87 to who are much better than him at it.

@Junka, Messi doesn't have excellent passing skills.

Excellent agility, dribbling accuracy, dribble speed, top speed and acceleration and technique are what his excellent attributes are. Rest range from very good - avg - bad.

My 2 cents.

See ya.

p.s. to answer original question, their faces have been created but you need to be able to patch your game to use the real faces. I don't know if you can.. if you can have a look around and run a search for their face and then instructions on how to insert it and enjoy :)

see ya.

Last edited:
hmmm wel saw him playing last summer in holland Word cup under 21 he has a good dribbel and at the same time the quality of giving great pass thats why he was compared that much with maradona.

haha man don't listen to what media says. Yesterday they called M. Fernandes the new Makelele lol.. their comparisons are always wrong and 99% of time bullshit. Last thing you want to do is listen to what media or commentators say.. most have no idea what they're talking about. That's not to say Messi isn't great.. he's AWESOME but just cuz he's dubbed the new Maradonna and Diego was a great passer we can't assume Messi has the exact same attributes as Maradonna in all attributes, especially since he's so young and might develop excellent passing skills but right now for an 18 year old kid his passing is way above average but not excellent.

p.s. I doubt even Diego Maradonna had "Excellent" passing skills when he was 18 (By this I mean veyr high stat). Surely he was a great dribbler and fast by that time like Messi and great player but over years developed some better skills like even better passing and team-play and shooting and etc. It's not like a 23 year old Maradonna was same as 18 one, surely he must have developed some of his great skills while having some from even youth years like 18, it's not like he was the same great player when he was 18 than when he was in his peak. He must have improved like all do.

And Mourad Meghni, Camel Meriem and about any other good player with good passing who have Algerian/French roots has also been dubbed the "New Zidane" at one point. The list will go on...

Anyways you watched him at WC youth and so did I but then also every other game of Barca's and he's a great player but his passing is not excellent. Excellent is someone like Riquelme, De La Pena, Xavi or Zidane. His passing is around high 70's which will make him more than able to give those nice passes he does in real life sometimes. Just like even with his 75 shooting accuracy and 81 shot technique, you can score some really nice beautiful goals but just about enough and not to have over-rated him.

So I'd say he has almost above avg stats in every area including passing but his truly "Excellent" attributes as of right now, are those 5 or 6 stats I mentioned above.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I play with. It's not released yet though, been working on it since PES5 was released and you can read about it if you want in the thread but let's keep this thread on-topic (About Messi and Huntelaar) and not about my database.

PLF said:
@Crocit, no I've tweaked him while fixing up half of Eredivisie but never posted it.

Not bad stats, in fact I agree with most within the 1-5 range. So well done overall.

What I would change and does need changing in my opinion is only a few things who are off by few points.

- Aggression a few points higher as he's a striker and attacks a LOT, always in right position and always looking to get into them. 83 a bit low.

- Dribble Acc of 85 is over-rated. Given players much better than him in dribbling around high 80's and 87 and he'd be more like an 81 to keep the right balance and difference between someone like him and Tevez.

- Passing also looks a bit over-rated. That's good passing stats even for a midfielder and from what I've seen his passing needs to be at around 70 like most avg strikers' passing. (I'd give 76 passing or to a striker if he's specially good at passing which I haven't noticed if his passing is anything above the usual striker's.). Van Nistelrooy would also get high 60's in passing and around 70 and Cisse I'd give in 60's for passing.

- Oh yea the FK needs to be toned down as well. Again by few points over-rated as 84 even is for people who score quite a bit of FK's so I don't think 82 is fair again. It won't put the right difference between the players who I've given 84-87 to who are much better than him at it.

His dribb acc is actually good. He can hold the ball at his feet like it stucks but he actually can't make speed with it. He's a striker who can hold the ball and keep it there and wait till the midfielders or wingers comes by and passes it. His balance is also well. I am at every home game of ajax I see him live all the time. The guy is very strong. You saw the goal against Internationale? He knocked out Samuel when they collide with each other bodies. Also in PES5 they made a mistake in his physics. His length isn't 1.83 but he's 1.86. You can't find it here:

http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=4205/dbid=4970/typeofpage=1823

He can also make free kicks. Just last week he scored an fantastic free kick. It was his third goal in the game his hattrick.

Last edited:
Amsterdammer said:
His dribb acc is actually good. He can hold the ball at his feet like it stucks but he actually can't make speed with it. He's a striker who can hold the ball and keep it there and wait till the midfielders or wingers comes by and passes it.
Yes you're exactly right and that's how he does. He holds it up using good enough technique/dribbling and strength but still like I'm telling you 85 is too much. He'll be able to hold the ball and do little dribbles before passing ball to a team-mate with his 80.

His balance is also well. I am at every home game of ajax I see him live all the time. The guy is very strong. You saw the goal against Internationale? He knocked out Samuel when they collide with each other bodies. Also in PES5 they made a mistake in his physics. His length isn't 1.83 but he's 1.86. You can't find it here:

http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=4205/dbid=4970/typeofpage=1823
Yeah he has very good strength which is why he can hold up the ball well or push off defenders. I did see that goal and thanks he always looked a bit taller than 183cm to me but I didn't want to change it just because I think so, I'll change to 186cm now.
He can also make free kicks. Just last week he scored an fantastic free kick. It was his third goal in the game his hattrick.
FK accuracy similarly to dribble accuracy my friend is a bit high. It's not about whether the FK he scored was amazing or a crappy one, it's about how OFTEN he does it. Because you can score 2 or 3 even amazing FK's with a guy with 75FK accuracy in a season but by increasing it to 82, you'll be doing it more "Regularly" which I haven't seen him do too many times.

That's why with an 82 his ratio of Freekick-scoring and danger will be more than like real life in my opinion hence why I say lower that.

You can DEFINITELY score some even Juninho/Beckham FK's with guys who have 70 above.. I do it quite often so with a 77 he'll still be very capable at FK's but just not over-rated.

My opinion.

take care

Yeah you're right about the FK part but in his former club Heerenveen was the best FK taker in the world. Ugur Yildirim. His Stats need to be changed as well. Unbelievable konami don't know this fella. FK 99, Curve 93, Long pass 95, Long pass speed 94. He is the winner of the last Free kick Masters. Zidane was 5th hahaha. Beckham was afraid to join. Also Ugur is King assist of the eredivisie last year. He gave 19 assist wich lead to a goal. I hope you read this KONAMI!!!!

Yeah I know about Yildirim man and watched that FK challenge last year. I know about Diba, Zomer, Jenner and the players doing well even in RBC who is having a horrible season :( (Not gonna mention one by one)

All are fixed now in my file and I had great fun playing FC Twente vs. FC Groningen match last night with my brother. :)

With N'Kufo, Bakirciouglu, Touma causing problems and Zomer being solid in center and Bas Sibum running his ass off for my team! :)

When I finish all the Eredivisie data I'm still thinking about who to play in my future Dutch ML.

I might choose Roda though and play as van Dijk, Sergio, Bodor and co. (shame they lost Lazlo Bodnar though :/ good player) cuz I want a challenge as always but not a big big challenge and Roda do have some decent players and some good youngsters possibly in likes of Sekou Cisse.

Last edited:
The media always try to compare the young players to a big player. The Maradona - Messi thing is understandable as they both are leftys and play very similar. Of course, Maradona was way more talented in his teens than Messi is, still Messi is a hell of a player and could easily become the most fantastic player from Argentina. But the media (argentinean media mostly) they try to do this always (Riquelme, Aimar, Marinelli..).
Huntelaar i know little of him, seen him play a few times for Heerenven, has talent but needs to improve quite a bit but still very outstanding capacities as a striker.
PLF, about Manuel Fernandes, media have labeled him as the new Makelele more than once. Hes talent but young still i think he could be better than Makelele. Hes got flair, has the Zidane touch, simple yet talented. Beeing
portuguese and all i see alot of his games and he is for sure one of the best players ive seen in a while. Sorry if this is really off topic.

Last edited:
Secsi, I think you misunderstood my point bro and maybe it's because you don't know me well enough to know I already know Benfica very well and how talented M. Fernandes is.

When I laughed at "Manuel Fernandes" being labeled the "Next Makelele" wasn't because he doesn't have talent or great future in fact I see both in him. It's simply because it's a "Wrong" comparison!

Makelele has 3 sections of his mind set to "Defending" and "1" for emergency attacks when all is normal. His main job is to sit in front of back 4 wherever he's played and win the balls and then pass it short to a more creative team-mate and he does this brilliantly and efficiently and over the years has proven he's one of the best at it.

M. Fernandes however would be stupid in my opinion to compare and say is the next "Makelele" as he's way more attacking. In fact he's more like a CM than a DMF and sometimes even attacks more than defends so he's certainly more balanced. There is also other reasons why this comparison looks wrong and is out of shape but I won't get to them each one by one.

Regarding the Messi and Maradonna comparison thing, that is one of the few that actually makes sense and when I said 99% of time it's bullshit comparisons, I didn't mean this one. Because both like you said were lefties, both were fast and great dribblers and so talented. But apart from this one and few other well-placed ones 99% I still say when I hear is bullshit because they don't even compare to the "right" player.

And yes almost every #10 of Boca and River and any other hot talent in Argentina over past decade has at one point being dubbed the "New Maradonna" so it really doesn't mean much anymore when about 12 people have had this label. Some even very wrongly, cuz Riquelme had it at one time too and that's just plain wrong. There is so many differences like Riquelme being taller, much much slower, not a dribbler to go past several players with speed but rather great vision and orchestrator. Many differences but this didn't stop the dumb media from labeling him. Just because he was a great player and still is, they had to say the dumb "Next Maradonna" thing which made no sense in his case anyway as there is way more differences than likeliness in the two.

Messi is actually I'm saying one of the good comparisons but in general most of the times you should just hear from one ear and let go from other cuz what media says doesn't mean anything.

I don't have time to name one by one but I can gives you 100 examples of a player who is doing very well, so impressive having great games but is not talked about one BIT while another person usually in a bigger team like Sergio Ramos of Real is talked about ALL the time.

P.s. We have gone off-topic but I feel there was no way around it anymore after I had to tell Amsterdamer I already know about Yildirim and co.

PLF is right about the comparisation but inspite of that the funny part is Maradona himself see's in Messi the New Maradona hahaha. He told that one or two weeks ago.

He does because for once at least the player they're comparing to him is actually a very similar style to the real Diego Armando Maradonna so he's very happy about that I guess! :)

You PLF; just excellent... Could not agree a bit more. Keep on "preaching" the truth and knowledge that Konami will never be able to match, or represent in their game. Thanks for sharing and teaching. Same "wavelenght" here, but to busy to really join in...Keep up the great work, my friend.

PLF sorry mate, just sounded like you didnt know M. Fernandes that well. And yes you're right, he's more CM than DMF.

No problem Secsi, I can see why you thought that because in first post I didn't write about why I think that's a stupid comparison but just put a laughing smilie.

Truth is though that I laughed at it not because I doubt Manuel Fernandes' talent or potential but because they're comparing him to a wrong type of player but just didn't have time to say all that in that first post.

@Me!TheRaven, lol thanks man ;)

Of course it does and so does 1000 other things, but we're not just gonna mention all here now are we lol? it's turning to a who is under-rated who is over-rated thread. :lol:

Hi there thnxxxxxxxx for the stats :D I'm gonna use this now I finally got my the Barcelona i want and Holland :D

It isn't ontopic but I think Kuyt and S. Kalou are a lot of better than their Konami stats. I hope you can fix that in your database, PLF.

Last edited:
Babi said:
It isn't ontopic but I think Kuyt and S. Kalou are a lot of better than their Konami stats. I hope you can fix that in your database, PLF.
Babi, I know mate and it doesn't end there either does it? There is 100 of under-rated players in Eredivisie like any other league but all Dutchies here only ever seem to mention are the big 3 ones which is a bit disappointing as I want to get them all as realistic as possible not just PSV/Feyenoord and Ajax under-rated players and I know deep down you guys do too like Big Boss but none of you mention them enough times.

But anyways Big Boss has the beta file so he knows even the ones I haven't yet publicly posted stats for like S. Kalou, Emmanuelson, Huntelaar, Simons, Arouna Kone and etc. are fixed anyway like NAC, Roda JC and all other Dutch teams I've done so far and basically all players that needed tweaks whether big or small whether popular or not whether defender like Ramon Zomer or striker like Nevland have got the right tweaks.

Now I just need time to finish the other 50% of Dutch teams and then start enjoying this league like it should be! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom