Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater : Subsistence

based on what we've seen of it today, this will rank as yet another superb sneaky outing. Keep an eye out for loads of footage from the game in the near future.

I Loved MGS 1, 2 and i hope 3 too. Cant wait :D

Fred_Gavioes said:
ps2mgs3113.jpg

This guy in the above screenshot had obviously heard that Mgs2 would have better graphics and better story and gameplay than Mgs1!!! :roll: :mrgreen:

So MGS has better graphics than MGS2? Lay off the crack Vapour ;).

Agree though, MGS had a better story than MGS2 and thus better gameplay, it drew you in a lot more. Still loved MGS2 though, despite people's complaints about the volume of movies in it, and this should be a belter.

ClassicD said:
So MGS has better graphics than MGS2? Lay off the crack Vapour ;).
I believe the quote was "Half of what i'd been told was an utter lie...."= half my post was true.

Wake up CD!! ;)

So the true bit was "Mgs2 would have better graphics and better story and gameplay than Mgs1!!! " ?

Boro said:
So the true bit was "Mgs2 would have better graphics and better story and gameplay than Mgs1!!! " ?
Better story!!??!! care to recap.............. on MGS2'S story??!!???.........It was CRAP!!!!

It was the "usual suspects" written by monkey.

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
I believe the quote was "Half of what i'd been told was an utter lie...."= half my post was true.

Wake up CD!! ;)
If you want to be picky, you mentioned 3 things that were meant to be better so unless 1 and a half of those was true then no, half your post wasn't true ;).

Just watching those trailers now (the ones fedagent mentioned), the bit he snipes the guards in the first one is fantastic.

ClassicD said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:

Wake up CD!! ;)
If you want to be picky, you mentioned 3 things that were meant to be better so unless 1 and a half of those was true then no, half your post wasn't true ;).

Just watching those trailers now (the ones fedagent mentioned), the bit he snipes the guards in the first one is fantastic.

Have you got a link CD ive been searching the net for a download but the only one i can find is an IGN subscriber one :( I dont have any newsgroups either

for some reason the group shows the clips as incomplete.
ClassicD is there no quicker way to obtain the video rather than "download all headers" and waiting for like 4 hours for the group to complete then downloading the actual file itself? (using newsbin pro)

fedagent said:

LOL!! Run Mothafuckaz, Run!!!! Make it to the promised land and set us free!!! :mrgreen:

I dont endorse that kinda behavior, but it still is a funny-ass story. . . . and perhaps it serves them right for making us wait for so long.

Is it wrong when a starving child steals a loaf of freshly baked bread. I think not. What would Jesus do??

YO, kick that cracker motherfucker vapour out. He's the biggest fanboy trash ever.

Red card him for a week or something.

The LAPD are investigating the incident and are looking for two 19-20 year old males.
Phew, there can't be many of those around E3....oh wait.

just saw the new trailer...FUCKING AWSOME!!!!

hope the gameplay will level the class and style of Snake and hope it'll be more than just a interactive movie like MGS2!

really looking forward to this one...and GT4...and GTAsa...and maybe WE8 will be top class too...

jumbo said:
YO, kick that cracker motherfucker vapour out. He's the biggest fanboy trash ever.

Red card him for a week or something.
Typical ITA fan IE trying to get people sent off!!

I was joking about a screenshot caption FFS!!

mgs3 will be purchased by me..........It looks fucking awesome.

So stop waving your hand about trying to get me carded :x

I don't understand, why won't we be playing as snake? It looks just like him, and why no codec conversations as I kind of liked them :|

I have to say I can't wait, I loved the original, the second was fun and graphically nice but as others have said the story left something to be desrived.

can't wait from those screenishots./

1) You'll be playing as Big Boss. Snake, Liq and the other one are all Big Boss' clones.

2) No codecs in 1960's, sorry.

What's that think with Big Boss and clones man???
If you watch the trailer we can see we play with Snake!
Am I missing something here?

jumbo said:
Soundtracker said:
Am I missing something here?

Lol, yeah. A whole latta story and the 2 first two games. :D

:D
Well put. Sorry im TOTALLY amused by the erm...

jumbo said:
1) You'll be playing as Big Boss. Snake, Liq and the other one are all Big Boss' clones

Soundtracker said:
If you watch the trailer we can see we play with Snake!

Now is it not common knowledge that clones generally look like the thing they were cloned from? ;)

i don't say it's Snake himself cause it looks like him but because they call him SNAKE!!!

The Snake you knowm Solid Snake, isn't born until the 70's.

The game takes place in the 60's.

Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake are all Big Bosses clones.

LOL, the latest speculations are that we might actually play both as the Big Boss and Solid Snake in MGS3.

Suppousedly they're both in the E3 trailer and look slightly different...

Maybe the game will take place 1) in the 60's as Big Boss and then jump into 2) 20** to play as Snake and pick up right where MGS2 left at...

All specualtions. We'll see....

Need to watch that trailer again. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom