Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater : Subsistence

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
This game is going to be absolutely amazing, discuss.

vortal_pic_95978.jpg

hmm snake eater, worst title ever maybe :)

looks good though, havent seen anything apart from the video. And if you ain't seen that, then may I introduce you to a friend of mines :)

:x gddmmit why did u have to post this!?
The game is too damm good! now cause of you i'm gonna start scratching a mark on my wall every day till the game is out! :mrgreen:

oh well never played better game (maybe HL) than Metal Gear Solid, and Metal Gear Solid 2.... oh good memories!
THX KONAMI!!!!!!!!! for MGS and for WE7 :D
*/me bow to the overlords at KONAMI* 8)

Snake Eater is a very apt title when you see what you have to do to survive in the game ;)

i think i read somewhere that you can strap a C4 onto a monkeys back, wait till he runs to a guard and then detonate it. Haha that is CLASS!!

Wait till animal rights hear about that :mrgreen:

i read a while ago it was due a Dec release in the States....Christmas week it was a quote from either Hideo Kojimi or one of his team as well...

since then though ive seen a few things like screenshots from recent mags with comments saying its still a year away???? so im none the wiser...

I just bought a magazine here in the States that a 20 minute demo of Snake Eater, it looked FOOKIN AMAZING. It wasn't playable, just a demo. I think it is out here around Xmas time.

gunnerglory said:
I just bought a magazine here in the States that a 20 minute demo of Snake Eater, it looked FOOKIN AMAZING. It wasn't playable, just a demo. I think it is out here around Xmas time.

but also in another demo of snake eater it is said that it will be released in 04 ... february or march, i guess

This is one of my most anticipated games along with Deus Ex 2 and Pro Evo 3. Hideo Kojima is a master, what a game MGS2 was, simply brilliant to say the least. MGS3 gameplay looks like its going to be so varied in the way you can kill people and to think its not actually Snake we will be playing............

Looking forward to it - no more codec conversations (thank goodness for that!) and not so many long cutscenes and no radar - sounds very good to me.

can't wait for this..
by the way.. 'snake-eater' is a common term for members of certain special forces units

i hope they cut down on the movie clips though. way too much last time. especially that raiden and rose crap.

A lot of the e3 links arent working, it appears no matter what site you visit you cant view any e3 vids at the minute

I am crying with joy. MSG on PS1 is still the best game I have ever played.

Back
Top Bottom