Metro Exodus

nevcapr

League 2
21 July 2005
This is out tomorrow really looking forward to this looks great. Loved the other games in this series.

Trailer here love the choice of song blast up with headphones

Last edited:
Holy shit, just saw the new Ray tracing only version of the game. Looks so good.

I hope we get to see more games like this in the future that fully utilizes ray tracing.

This game was removed from game pass way to quickly.
Really liked it,didn't get that far,but I'd like to play it again

Played this game recently and holy crap what an emotional rollercoaster it was! Easily one of the best games of last 5 years! Yes, it's not perfect, it has some bugs, but Jesus, how well written characters are! Immersiveness is top notch!

I have an advice for you - it's an open-world but it's better to play it like the story goes. It will take you through all important points on the map. So there will be no need to get through them twice.

I have an advice for you - it's an open-world but it's better to play it like the story goes. It will take you through all important points on the map. So there will be no need to get through them twice.
Nice ,thanks buddy.
I usually explore surroundings when going to missions

Like I said some days back. I playing Sams's Story.

Holly fuck first time I was killed by a snake while I'm looting some nuked-burned-killed people. (Befor this I played it I had/have sometime nightmares in which I fight with snakes. I hate these bastards!)

As I seen the cutscene with the green snake I was holding my arms/hands befor my eyes. I was so really fucking damn scared and It was a fight about dead or alive with us. Which the snake had won.

After this I ignored in my advancing playtrough these dead people with his loot. šŸ˜±šŸ˜¬

And with my progress I'm driving with my boat and had needed a complete turnaround with max of speed. Because I saw a other snake in the water. But god damn not these little green ones, these fucking bastard was ~15m long.

Dear game devs I wish I could play a version of the game without snakes. šŸ¤ŒšŸ„ø

Never played any of the series, but see it is relatively cheap on PS and might give it a go.

Story based so happy with that, mind you still have a wad of games to play.

FD

Back
Top Bottom