Michael Richards (aka Seinfeld's Cosmo Kramer) Racist outburst

Put it this way, he says he's not a racist despite saying the stuff he did. So if that doesnt make you a racist, what does?

A lot of yous got it wrong I`m Dominican who lives in the US and trust me people our people but some blacks feel we should give them a check for something that happened in the past.It`s not the color of ones flesh but the mentally and ignorance you can`t really blame the people really the ones to blame our their leaders mostly the Black Democratic Party who keep using phrase like "Because we`re Black".Don`t get me wrong most blacks don`t get along with each other and they will trust more outside their race.Why you asked history tells us it was their own who took them to be ship out for slavery...some will not understand and some will say buloxs . Its only a small amount of input of course I can get deeper . Only in this forum I`m a yank but in America I`m a foreigner and a spic no probs...No perfect world

A lot of yous got it wrong I`m Dominican who lives in the US and trust me people our people but some blacks feel we should give them a check for something that happened in the past.It`s not the color of ones flesh but the mentally and ignorance you can`t really blame the people really the ones to blame our their leaders mostly the Black Democratic Party who keep using phrase like "Because we`re Black".Don`t get me wrong most blacks don`t get along with each other and they will trust more outside their race.Why you asked history tells us it was their own who took them to be ship out for slavery...some will not understand and some will say buloxs . Its only a small amount of input of course I can get deeper . Only in this forum I`m a yank but in America I`m a foreigner and a spic no probs...No perfect world
a dominican who lives in miami thinks he is a foreginer.... :( i would think you would fit right in... and no bobo not all slaves were shipped out by there own people, and two wrongs dont make a right.... there werent many black plantation owners when they got to america... dude your comments are borderline racist...

Back
Top Bottom