Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: Microsoft Xbox 360/XBOne

I thought you were selling Fifa?

I am on the PS4

Not liking the LB button on the new pad. Im used to pressing it in a certain place and that place need a harder press so switching in Fifa is a nightmare.

Gotta get used to it i guess

I am on the PS4

Not liking the LB button on the new pad. Im used to pressing it in a certain place and that place need a harder press so switching in Fifa is a nightmare.

Yeah this has been flagged up a few times.

I am on the PS4

Same prolem i mentioned in my first day using it... now, 3 days later, i can say it doenst bother me anymore, got used to it, controller feels natural ;)

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...es-zlatan-limited-edition-xbox-ones-pictures/

Fresh from the disappointment of not making the World Cup, PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic is feeling rather kind.
Today, the legendary Swede gave all his PSG teammates limited edition Xbox Ones as a present.
It comes with Zlatan’s signature, as well as each players squad number and their name.
What a lovely gesture from a man who has no doubt had a rough week.

BZrNqaWCAAAvQv7.jpg

Thats brilliant, fair play!

If the players had any spunk, then they'd auction that lot off and give the money to charity.

What are the chances of going into Manchester tomorrow and buying one of these?

Will it be like finding rocking horse shit?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...es-zlatan-limited-edition-xbox-ones-pictures/

Fresh from the disappointment of not making the World Cup, PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic is feeling rather kind.
Today, the legendary Swede gave all his PSG teammates limited edition Xbox Ones as a present.
It comes with Zlatan’s signature, as well as each players squad number and their name.

BZrNqaWCAAAvQv7.jpg

I bet that if they had qualify for the World Cup he would give PS4s for the teammates in stead of the xbomb. :SMUG:

BZrNqaWCAAAvQv7.jpg
Zlatan is Xbox One ambassador in France, just marketing
267285-zlatan-ibrahimovic-est-l-ambassadeur-de-400x210-1.jpg

Fifa is fantastic. Loving the voice substitutions feature.

BF4 has crashed to desktop twice on trying to enter a multiplayer map. Will leave that for a while.

Not sure what effect it has but in the display settings for the console I upped the amount of colour per pixel to 36bits and to PC (RGB full).

Fifa is fantastic. Loving the voice substitutions feature.

BF4 has crashed to desktop twice on trying to enter a multiplayer map. Will leave that for a while.

Not sure what effect it has but in the display settings for the console I upped the amount of colour per pixel to 36bits and to PC (RGB full).

What's the voice subs then?

What's the voice subs then?

It uses Kinect.

During a game, you say "substitution" and it brings up a scrolling display of your current XI at the bottom of the screen. You then say a name of the player(s) you want to sub and it scrolls the subs so you can select a replacement - again, saying their name.

Very cool and all happens in live play.

It uses Kinect.

During a game, you say "substitution" and it brings up a scrolling display of your current XI at the bottom of the screen. You then say a name of the player(s) you want to sub and it scrolls the subs so you can select a replacement - again, saying their name.

Very cool and all happens in live play.

That's awesome!

That voice sub thing fills me with dread. Like I imagine that as soon as I okay the sub, because play is still going, someone will get injured or I'll totally miss my winger is exhausted and use my last sub on someone else. I must be getting too old but I couldn't let go of the calm paused team management menus.

Back
Top Bottom